Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Futurama - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Oblong

Boredom

Just write anything about Futurama....likes and dislikes mostly ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

Well I think it can be pretty funny sometimes, but at other times the jokes are sub-par if you know what I mean. I love the characters and the situations that they get themselves into, I think thats the best part of the show. Umm overall i think its a pretty good show

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

dislikes
Dunno...mm? XD

Sorry..the show isnt really much of my thing..ya know lol.

Oblong

Boredom

the best character i think is Dr.Zoidberg, then its Fry, and then Bender, which characters do you like?

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Quote by Oblongthe best character i think is Dr.Zoidberg, then its Fry, and then Bender, which characters do you like?

thats my favorite too

Oblong

Boredom

Quote by Inuyasha-FAN

Quote by Oblongthe best character i think is Dr.Zoidberg, then its Fry, and then Bender, which characters do you like?

thats my favorite too

who Dr.Zoidberg, yes dude he has to be the best, because hes funny, and Fry is the altimate cause hes stupid and sexy at the same time ^^

That show is pretty good. The animation (mostly CGI) is done quite well and there are always some funny scences (sometimes they are really stupid - but that's funny). Zoidberg, Leela and Bender are the best.
I already liked the Simpsons (from the same creators) so this show was nice to see too. I think it's even more crazy than the Simpsons are (you know, future can be so creative).

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

i love Futurama, its really smart and one of the most hilarious shows after "The Simpsons" and "Family Guy" i mostly like Fry and Bender, both insanely funny. i cant think of anything i dont like about it. hehe :) XD

Signature

Oblong

Boredom

Quote by Nkabeei love Futurama, its really smart and one of the most hilarious shows after "The Simpsons" and "Family Guy" i mostly like Fry and Bender, both insanely funny. i cant think of anything i dont like about it. hehe :) XD

nice ^^

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Futurama rules! XD

Fry and Bender crack me up. So does the professor. "Good news everyone!" XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by AngelKateFuturama rules! XD

Fry and Bender crack me up. So does the professor. "Good news everyone!" XD

the show is funny, i like fry and bender too XD

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

crypthis

confusing reality

i think evry char is unique in that story :D

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

fry...then bender.are my favs..KISS MY shiney metal A*S

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

I think it pretty funny!
I liek fry and his stupidity... i mean he crazy stupid ^^
and bender... how can a robot drink?

Rayito16

Rayito16

green fire alchemist

my favforite chracter is bender and futurama is my favorite american cartton after the simpsons ( its not better than anime)
if you wanna see a great drawing of bender click on my avatar and youll see some great drawings including benders

¨take a good look, this the body of a sinner¨

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

lol for me its really funny the studity and some characters are gone nuts!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Well likes: Bender; dislikes: some episodes are quite boring but only some...
Bender:"Stupid anti-pimpin laws. You heard him pay the man!"
Benders girls:"Bender baby, we love you!"
Bender:"Shut up baby, I know!"

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

futruama is awesome. that is a great show. i think its funny how many times the show contridicts its self, its crazy. i think one of the ways that makes it good is the coloring. has anyone read the comics that Groening wrote, there called life in hell its pritty funny stuff.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i absolutely love the show!!! every chance i get, i watch the show. my favorie characters are : Fry, Leela, Dr.Zoidberg,Bender,The Proffeser, Mom, and Zap Branigan.

lol there is this one seen that made me laugh like hell. it was the ep where Fry became his own grandfather. they captured Zoidberg, and the army general was interrogating him

General: If you come for peace, surrender or be destryoed. If you come for War we surrender.
Zoidberg: So far i like the war part.
General: Tell us what your here for.
Zoidberg: Are you coming on to me?
General: Poppycock, whats your mission objective?
Zoidberg: I`m not hearing a no.....

LMAO i love that part!! (i think the scene went like that, might be a few words i mixed up)

theres a bunch of episodes i love but its too long of a list....

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

KICK ASS SHOW!!!
my fav episode is when fry drinks 100 cups of coffie.

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

Quote by Kira-samaKICK ASS SHOW!!!my fav episode is when fry drinks 100 cups of coffie.

LOL i love that episode. he goes so fast, time stops!!!! what about the episode with the two dimensions in those boxes.... that was funny!!

Signature Image
COLOFULL WALLIES!

i miss it... futurama was a great show

choppar

choppar

Tenchou of Urahara Shop

haha what a series. I can't actually think of any bad points about it. Fav character has to be Captain Zapp Brannigan, although I actually love all of them. I believe Futurama to be better than the simpsons (I know, I Know). But it is just so consistantly good.

Kira-Sama, you're right, the episode where Fry drinks 100 cups of coffee (300 Big Boys) is the best, but there are so many good ones...

And to exit, I think some of my favourite quotes from the galaxies greatest captain...

"I am the man with no name - Zapp Brannigan, at your service."

"What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?"

Captain Zapp Brannigan: "I suffer from a very sexy learning disability. What do I call it, Kif?"
Kif Kroker: [groaning] "Sexslexia."

"You look like a woman who appreciates the finer things in life. Come over here and feel my velour bedspread."

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

hahaha...I'm off for some futurama goodness.. :D :D :D

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

Quote by choppar"I am the man with no name - Zapp Brannigan, at your service."

LMAO he said that?!!! oh man i must`ve missed that.....

Signature Image
COLOFULL WALLIES!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.