Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe there is a god? - Minitokyo

Do you believe there is a god?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Do you believe there is a god and why?

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

I am definally sure there was a few threads like this.
I don't believe in God because that idea is an illogical idea, and I do not like to think about or devote myself to illogical ideas. What I believe in is science and people. Those two definally exist. XD

Signature Image

im a christian so i belive in GOD,its all about faith.

Do you believe there is life other than on Earth?
Well I do , so
I believe in God.

Signature

aog506

~Burn It All~

Without evidence nothing is real. God and religion is illogical and there is no evidence of a god existing. The only thing I believe is life and science.

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

i dont believe in god or something like that. I believe mostly in science ;P

Signatures suck

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

there's a thread, "Is there a God?" that's still alive (last post within 4 weeks):

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19659

^^

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Quote by LimitlessDreamsI am definally sure there was a few threads like this.
I don't believe in God because that idea is an illogical idea, and I do not like to think about or devote myself to illogical ideas. What I believe in is science and people. Those two definally exist. XD

Demolished. The only reason why people believe there is a god is because their parents told them, just like some parents teach their kids about Santa. God is about as ridiculous as Santa. No evidence, and the book is seriously flawed: http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/jim_meritt/bible-contradictions.html
What comes after death? Probably a permanent dream state or eternal darkness, like when you are unconscious.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

kuuuu

Wanderer

There might be no way to prove that God exists but I think there is also no prove that God does not exist. So nobody knows for sure if they exist, you can only find out when you're dead

My second custom made sig, I still need improvement ^^;
Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Yes; less than a week before this thread was started. :D

Quote by unicorn2006there's a thread, "Is there a God?" that's still alive (last post within 4 weeks):

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19659

^^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.