Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think it's better to have a younger or older siblings - Minitokyo

Do you think it's better to have a younger or older siblings

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Yeah me been wanting to say this but I prefer older cause they so nice expecially brothers.Oh I'm not sure if it's made but if so please tell me.

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

I agree with you moonlight-shadow. I like having an older sibling. Cause then you have someone to look up to. Younger siblings are just a pain and unfortunatly I have both. x_x

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Quote by AlishaI agree with you moonlight-shadow. I like having an older sibling.
Cause then you have someone to look up to. Younger siblings are just a
pain and unfortunatly I have both. x_x

same with Alisha and moonlight-shadow. younger siblings are very annoying and u have to look after them all the time.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

yeah younger brothers and sisters are really annoying. so i would rather have older siblings so i can actually talk to them and they arent as much of a pain.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Younger siblings can be fun, and older siblings have money! I don't really like to be pampered, so I'll go with younger.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

I think there are perks to having both. In my case I only have younger, which can be sort of annoying (since I have three) but then I get to make them do little chores here and there and its fun to play like a kid once in a while. I've always wanted an older brother though.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:hmpf: i have only one brother and hes 23 ..im 19 and hes so good with me and take good care ov me :\ but smtime he drives me crazy doin shit here and there to make me angry :sweat: but if i need anything i find him and he help me all the time specaly n bad time ~_~ so all i gunna say that its much better to have sm1 older than u

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Quote by unicorn2006I think there are perks to having both. In my case I only have younger, which can be sort of annoying (since I have three) but then I get to make them do little chores here and there and its fun to play like a kid once in a while. I've always wanted an older brother though.

I got stuck with an older sister. She's great and all, but I'm a guy and there's not much I can get from her (except for clothes shopping, always good with that). I wouldn't have minded having an older brother too.

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

When you think about it there is no better way out of it.
I'm the second oldest in my family and I have two younger siblings
that I have to watch over all the time and help them with so many
things that I really never have time for myself.
When you have younger siblings you have a hard time doing stuff
for yourself. But they are so very annoying even when they do grow up.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I have two younger step-siblings....lordy, they used to drive me nuts! They're better now 'cause they're getting older (14 and 16), but when they were little, they drove me insane.

I have always wished I had an older brother to look up to. Older brothers are usually cool, and they'll protect you haha.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

OLDER!
definitely!
younger are so annoying it kills me XD

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Quote by moonlight-shawdowYeah me been wanting to say this but I prefer older cause they so nice expecially brothers.Oh I'm not sure if it's made but if so please tell me.

Yeah! My older bro is maaaddd obedient! XD

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

It depends for me. I have three brothers, two younger. They are a pain in the ass but they're cute and I luv em' ^-^. My older brother is a big jerk sometimes but he's really funny and I love him too. So, I can't really decide. I think it depends on if you love your siblings or not. Like, you can have an older brother or sister, but they could hate you and then you might want younger siblings ^-^

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

younger you get to boss them around and tech them to fight by kicking there @$$ and if they get into a fght you sit out and see if they fair but if thy don't you step in and kill the other kid

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Hmmm, i want older sibling since i have 2 younger sister.

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

hmm...i really dont know, i just younger...

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

For girls, i think it is best to have older brothers, the more the merrier. She'll have many bodyguards to look after her :) Although it might be a bad thing for her boyfriend... He'll face hell.

For boys, i'm not sure. I have two older sister and one younger sister, and its quite alright :)

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

I think I would have a younger sibling...Cause then you can show them the right way...and also you can tach them new things....also you are their role model...They look up to you...It's a very special position So I'd say younger sibling even though they can get on your nerves and all...But it doesn't hurt being with little kids again...Reminds me of the old days.

ladygoofy

ladygoofy

lady G is back.

Well it's better to have younger bro's because it's a BiG pain in the ass to have older brothers...they be buggin you,talkin shit,messin around wit you,teasing you,embarrasing you in front of their friends or yours, it's really a pain the ass....Fa realz ma friends....I have 3 old brothers....but tha younger one(18) is a REAL pain!!!!!! OX OX
And I mean it...dammit...hehe

So yeah...I go for younger ones....but then again they do bug n stuff....but still....*giggles*
;)

Ambition over everything, and I never plan on settling.

Category-Freaks

Category-Freaks

A 'Stand'

I think having both older and younger is alright. I enjoy my middle child position in a lot of ways.

I won't be treated as the baby of the family, then again I won't have to worry about adult stuff since my older sibling takes care of that for us. So in a way, I'm happy in my position. =D

Signature Image

"Category Freaks: Creatures roaming in the darkness.
I am a 'Stand', the enemy of the Freaks.
The person who drew the line between humans and non-humans named us that.
'Stand' is just a convenient title for us." - Asagi Nanami

I'd like my siblings to be younger than me. I'm too used to being oldest. hehe

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I've always wanted a brother......I guess I would prefer him to be older.

Signature

Older! So they'll move out quicker!

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

no clue

...well, i like having my younger brother around but im the oldest of two so i dont know much about having older siblings, usually i have friends who are younger that me so i guess i like being the oldest.....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.