Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think it's better to have a younger or older siblings - Minitokyo

Do you think it's better to have a younger or older siblings

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

I'm the middle child.. it's not really good having your oldest sibling boss you around and the youngest whine their head off. I think it's good to have an older & younger sibling because you get the experience of being an older & younger sibling at the same time. Although, I think it's better to have older siblings because you get to learn from their mistakes. ;)

Dunno really. I prefer having a younger and older. so both.

Being the oldest sibling I KNOW I would have loved to have someone older than me :)

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I think it's better to have older siblings because that way you can learn from them. I'd love an older brother. >.<

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

-Gamer-

G for Game

i hav an older sibling
but i've always wanted to hav a younger sibling

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bqc

I think for me at least, it depends on what gender. I say an older brother or a younger sister would be best depending if you want a brother or sister. :hmpf:

Quote by moonlight-shawdowYeah me been wanting to say this but I prefer older cause they so nice expecially brothers.Oh I'm not sure if it's made but if so please tell me.

I agree

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Foxy-Panther

Foxy-Panther

Let blood run wild!

i have a older and younger sibling also...i prefer older siblings, fun to look up to, but just remeber to them we are the younger siblings and get on there nerves, lol XD

[sigmig]

getJosie4

getJosie4

Dreamer

I don't have any siblings, but it doesn't bother me, though I'd like to have a big brother, who has already a driver license, you know.

get_Josie4

~Twelve~ (coming soon)
~STRANDED~ New One Piece Doujinshi
Coming soon...
Have a look and comment!

I prefer younger siblings, they bother a lot, but I they can be fun ^^ (And I can tell them what they must do because it's an order from me ^w^). Yup, I think younger brothes are better.

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

i think older sibling would be better because they have experience with life, and they can help you if u have problems because they may have went through the same thing

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

older siblings because they will take care of me and more is expected from them since they are the older ones.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

i donno wat to post... im the oldest, i have several bro & sis, & they jz dont nice to me at all.
dats because we don have same hobby & interest... :sweat:
older bro & sis?? don think i wana dat, they are such a bullies :hmpf:

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

older brother for me >.> younger brother would be too annoying
as for sisters, i dunno =/ older too i guess :D i'd like being youngest for once

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

I'm not sure.
I'm the youngest of three, with 2 older sisters.
And we usually just stay out of eachother's way.

Even in death, we triumph.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

couple older ones but a lot younger ones

Since you can look up to your older siblings
and see and hear your younger siblings looking adorable at every moment possible. XD

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I'm an only child but I would like an older sibling (brother). He could drive me around until I get my licence and car.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Definitely younger. that way you have the edge when you two end up fighting each other. Believe me, that happens often. ^^

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I prefer younger sibligs. I don't have any older siblings, so I woulnd't know, but I like being the eldest :)

i only have a 2 year old sister, and she is sooo cute... Mostly when she sleeps... but oh well, I love her anyways XD

I prefer to have a younger sister, I'm the only child right now, and it's too old for me to have a sister at this age

Hmmm.... the only decently rounded people I've met have siblings. So i have to say Siblings have the greatest effect for the better on people.

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

would love to have a younger sibling =P i'm youngest in the family..so my bro always plays pranks on me hehe XP

Signature

i definately wished I could've had a younger sister...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.