Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is the funniest character of mahoromatic? - Minitokyo

who is the funniest character of mahoromatic?

Tagged under Mahoromatic

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

ggxfma

�

I really love mahoromatic, is very funny, one of the funniest character for me is Saori Shikijo , uumm she always thinks that she is the hottest women and with the best breast jeje, she always fights with mahoro specially when they're talking about ther boobs parts, always trying to do dirty things with suguro, and the best part is that she is a teacher, what kind of examples does this teacher teach to young students specially with suguro?
Jeje so this is the funniest character of mahoromatic, now is your turn to tell who's the funniest?

Rubble

I agree with you. She is probably one of the funniest characters. Sadly, I have only read the mangas and not all of them. Although I think Maharo can have her moments!^^

Mahoro rox! But Shikijo Sensei keeps me laughing all the time, just remember the date in Yokohama, awww i low the moment wmet she jusmps on her bike ahah...

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

The sensei is insane! I loved her. Especially her dirt mind. Her battles with Mahoro, especially during the new year festival, was very funny.

That dog thingy's battle with the other "teacher" was also quite good. The latter basically not knowing anything *NANDATO - you mean there's no Santa Claus!** flashback to his room with his suit and the stockings. That tore me up!

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I love mahoromatic! I think one of the funniest characters is chizo :D especially when she tries one of mahoro's dishes, she just goes crazy ^_^'

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

g-money

Shadowhite of G...

It's gotta be Slash - funniest animal around, especially when he is belittled to a mere guard dog position and played around in the onsen... hehe.

The fights between Shikijo sensei and mahoro are hilarious! The fights about their boobs and the episode with the vaccum that enlarges breasts always cracks me up!
I think Mahoro is the funniest because of her neverending fight against ecchi.

I like Ryuga and Slash's battles as well as Mahoro and Shikijo's

Mahoromatic surely is a lovely anime, all characters have their pros and cons.

[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please do not bump old threads. If a thread hasn't had a new post in over 4 weeks it should be left alone. If you would like a new thread can be created about the same topic.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.