Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is any1 watching Zettai Shonen? - Minitokyo

is any1 watching Zettai Shonen?

Tagged under Zettai Shonen

page 1 of 1 17 total items

I'm really enjoying this show but it seems to be the most underrated anime this season
the art is great... the "washed out" look suits Ayumu's silent demeanor perfectly
the mystery element is still going strong (11 episodes in) and the characters are each interesting in their own way
its slow-paced so I can understand that its not for every1

just wondering if any1 else is enjoying the show

Lore589

Lore589

Lonely Dreamer

I've only seen the first three episodes but so far it is really intersting. My favorite character is Miku

uwah.. only one person watching this? :p

Quote by Lore589I've only seen the first three episodes but so far it is really intersting. My favorite character is Miku

my fav character is Ayumu tho they're all pretty likeable... even Shione and Takuma are "ok" even tho they're my least favourite of the bunch

I've enjoyed what I've seen of it (5 episodes), but I've fallen behind a bit due to lack of time.

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Also only watched up to 5 due to time constraint ... I like the pastel art thing and the slow pace story.

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

penpex

penpex

3...2...1...Ignition!

I saw four episodes and I love the atomsphere, it seems weird but quiet in the same time...it's strange!!!
Moreover I like how the country is drawn. It looks like pastel art...
I MUST see the other episodes!!!
(hey! it's me who have begin the gin-iro post where you have been the first to answer thanks!!!)

Amis du soir...bonsoir!

thought this topic was just about dead
heh... I gave up on the idea of Zettai Shonen having any fans lol
seems there aren't many of us around t.t

penpex

penpex

3...2...1...Ignition!

Yeah!
We must save Zettai Shonen and show to the world what a wonderful anime it is!

Amis du soir...bonsoir!

I really enjoy zettai shonen. It's story fill with mistery, but if you watch it carefully I'm sure you will know the situation. I'd like to get the wallpaper or the soundtrack, but where could I find it? If someone know about the information of them please contact me at futatsushi@yahoo.co.id

thank you

What is Zettai Shonen? Drama- or action-based?

Zettai Shonen is VERY underrated and mostly unpopular like many good more artistic animes out there. I have quite a lot of catching up to do but hopefully I'll get 12-15 by the end of the month.....or was it 11-15 not sure.

I fell in love witht he series from the first ep and knew I was going to love it while many were complaining that it's too slow I was perfectly happy with the way the series was going.

Great show but definitely not for everyone I wouldn't recommend it to many people.

Quote by ShiroiKibaZettai Shonen is VERY underrated and mostly unpopular like many good
more artistic animes out there. I have quite a lot of catching up to do
but hopefully I'll get 12-15 by the end of the month.....or was it
11-15 not sure.
I fell in love witht he series from the first ep and knew I was going
to love it while many were complaining that it's too slow I was
perfectly happy with the way the series was going.
Great show but definitely not for everyone I wouldn't recommend it to
many people.

What is it about ???

yes.. definately underrated

Quote by EnchanterWhat is it about ???

its mostly drama, but there are mystery/supernatural/romance elements in there as well

desc is here:
http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=2837
not 100% accurate, but it'll give u a general idea of what its about

Hmm... it does look like a very slow-paced anime, from the given description. I don't suppose the storyline will match the quality of Air (which is a BIG ask), but I will try downloading it and watch it.

Ceers!

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

Me....a bit

||Love Always, Sakura01||

um.. I have only watch few epi so far but... it's kinda good..
I think...
I like most is The part where "Wakkun" came in...
kinda interesting..

hitsugaya18

hitsugaya18

Ice Swordsman

Wakun is awsome. my anime club started watching it because of the description i read off of anime news network. it is defenitely a good show but requires much thought. im not to far in because school got out. :( anyways i am going to start watching it again.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.