Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What scanner do you use & how satisfied are you with it? - Minitokyo

What scanner do you use & how satisfied are you with it?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

I searched the scanner threads, & haven't found anything like this, so here goes:

I'd like to get a feel for what my fellow MTers are using, before making my own purchase (i'll be buying within the next few days). Before I do so, i'd greatly appreciate the following:

1. What scanner do you use? (manufacturer/model)
2. How satisfied are you with it?
3. In your opinion, is it fast?
4. Does it have a serious problem (something that really bothers you about it)?

Thanks for your time, and happy MTing. :sweat:

Signature Image

1) Canon D660U (2001 model).
2) Yes.
3) Probably not as fast as current models, but still fast enough for me (a few seconds to scan a 150dpi photograph).
4) Completely trouble-free.

1. I use a HP psc 2410
2. very happy.
3. is fast
4. can't clean the glass from inside.

I have a HP scanjet 3570cxi. It even has a negative slide adapter, so I can san my negatives into the PC!
I am very satisfied
It's fast for a usb2.0, but I've tried SCSI and that thing scan a picture withing 3-5 seconds
compare to my usb2.0 scanner which it takes about 40+ seconds to scan due to the warm up process.
Nope the one I've got note: the letters "xi" consumer models get just the letter "c"
"xi" is built on a industrial design, the odd part is they both cost the same price.

If you want a scanner and also want to save space consider the
HP scanjet 4670 and it's see through.
There might be others but I never seen them before.
http://hpshopping.speedera.net/www.shopping.hp.com/shopping/images/products/q3122a_400.jpg

Signature

1. I use a canon lide 80
2. very happy.
3. is fast

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

Quote by acsimoes1. I use a HP psc 2410
2. very happy.
3. is fast
4. can't clean the glass from inside.

that 1...i think, im not good remembering things....its one of those all in 1 ones fax/scanner/copier/printer ones

A real friend stabs you in the front

Sianthus

l337 Ninja

1. I use an Visioneer 4440 scanner
2. It works
3. It is slow, stupid and I got it for 20 dollars

1. canon lide 350
2. happy
3.fast enough for me
4. none at the moment, takes a long time to warm up and calibrate

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

Well folks, I purchased (a bit early) a Canon CanoScan 8400f. I've barely begun to play with its settings, but so far, am quite satisfied. Thank you all for taking the time to offer your input, and as always, happy MTing!

Signature Image

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

1. Lexmark x6150. It is a printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine.
2. Happy, I don't use it much though.
3. It is fast to me.
4. None as far as I can tell.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

Canon CanoScan FB 630u. Works nicely. No problems.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I have no scanner so I guess I'm not satisfied with it XD!

I use a Samsung Scanner/printer combination thing, although I really only use the printer part of it I find that the scans it does are acceptable.

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

I have the ancient remains of a Canon fb330p bought in 1998.

It's in its death throes, the poor thing. It's survived four computers. And I guess that's the reason some of my scans get deleted by the darn Bot every once in a while. I'm not precisely unsatisfied, but I know the scanner is no longer up to par with newer ones.

I'll buy a multifunctional if the Canon ever finally dies. I also need a decent printer.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.