Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like South Park? - Minitokyo

Do you like South Park?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

This has no relation to anime what so ever. I just want to see how far South Park has reached in the world.

So, in this thread, please tell me what country/state you are from and any comments you have.

To help anyone who is shy about telling people where they are from, I will start.

I live in the USA. In a state called Pennsylvania. To me, SOUTH PARK IS THE BEST DAMN SHOW IN THE ENTIRE WORLD IN TERMS OF COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, if you could all leave comments and the country/state you live, I would be extremely happy.

Thank you very much and have a great day!!!! :D

Sunnyd29

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

usa
newyork
south park ruels :D

KittyCyn

KittyCyn

Cyn Productions

Costa Rica
San Jose

SouthPark! Gr8! XD Luv Kenny

Signature

USA
PA
South Park is pretty cool!

Anmras

Pockey!

Canada AB, but CBC made their own version of south park called Chilly Beach.

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

If you like to draw, go here --> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33838/

I am from Canada; and of course I blame Canada for South Park.

Canada, I think South Park is pretty funny though there are some episodes that I can't sit through without getting disgusted. But I like the christmas specials the best cause they're really hilarious. The only episode that I truely like is the one where the goldfish is killing everybody and Stan gets the blame for it.

Signature Image

ClockWorkDragon

ClockWorkDragon

King Of Fools

Hell
9th Level
5th Circle

We Find It funny. Takes mind off of tormenting the souls of the damned.

I Don't Won't No Trouble

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.