Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto pairings - Minitokyo

Naruto pairings

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

hmmm... who do u suppose would end up getting together at the end of the naruto series?hehehe most of the people i know want a SasukeXNaruto ending, i suppose that would be..... intresting ^_^ oh and maybe a SakuraXLee? i have no clue maybe no one will end up getting together....but i suppose a SasukeXNaruto...would make some sense...kinda? ^_^...o and on a side note >.< if Sauske would ever need to "rebuild" his clan wouldnt it make sense for him to rebuild it with Hinata since she has the byakugan and the byakugan was supposed to be some kind of better version than of sharingan (although sauske and hinata parings dont really make sense to me -_-)?

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

I'd quite like to see a NarutoXHinata ending!

What about Tsunade and Konohamaru? XD Like then in one episode when Konohamaru fly in Tsunades breasts!

Believe and you will.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by MarjanWhat about Tsunade and Konohamaru? XD Like then in one episode when Konohamaru fly in Tsunades breasts!

AHAHAH that would be so weird!>.<

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

Quote by shrimphead4297I'd quite like to see a NarutoXHinata ending!

Yea...me too..

N what do u mean SasukeXNaruto...Errr...It's don't make sense to me..
do u mean sakuraXnaruto??
I don't really think narutoXsakura...They r not destined to be together...:P

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by SaKuRa149

Yea...me too..

urmm nope i meant sasukeXnaruto ^_^' but yes i agree sakuraXnaruto just DO NOT go...sorri for thoes sakuraXnaruto fans out there but i just DO NOT see it happening!

Eww... Naruto x Sakura? I worry for Naruto's life if that happens.

But yeah, I support Naruto x Hinata although Kiba x Hinata sounds nice too. I'm a no to incest person... I don't like the idea of Neji x Hinata, even if it's for the bloodline.

As for Sakura, I'm a Lee x Sakura person. Lee deserves to have Sakura after all his hard work. And if it ever ends up as Sasuke x Sakura... well, I don't care about both of them anyway.

Other pairings I'd like to see are Shikamaru x Temari, Ino x Chouji (crack, but it would be cute... besides, Chouji's non-obese form is hott!!!), and Neji x Tenten.

Koi89

Koi89

God Loves You.

i agree. i love naruto and hinata!

Signature
Consume me From The Inside Out...

tsunade-jiraiya, shikamaru-temari, naruto-hinata, sasuke-sakura, azuma-kurenai, neji-tenten...

but probably nothing will happen, since naruto is not that kind of anime

Signature

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Quote by V-Slashertsunade-jiraiya, shikamaru-temari, naruto-hinata, sasuke-sakura, azuma-kurenai, neji-tenten...

I agree with V-slasher. Naruto+Hinata. Tsunade+Jiraiya. Sakura+Sasuke...or Sakura+Lee. Shikamaru+Temari. And even though Naruto isn't a really romantic type of series, I can still always dream. ^^;;

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Naruto X Hinata is probably the one pairing that I care about, although Shika X Temari is also good. Sigh...as most of you have said, doubtful it will happen though... ah well...

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

hinata x naruto, shikamaru x temari.

Quote by V-Slashertsunade-jiraiya

but i highly doubt that tsunade n jiraiya will end up together.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

ooo i wanna see a shikamaruXTemari too!they make a kinda kute couple :D

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Naruto is not a romance anime. But love does add to the effect of the story. For example, Dan died causing Tsunade to strive to become a great ninja which made her Hokage. The only people that I can see have a chance is Naruto x Sakura and Jairiaya and some random girl from the bar XD Other than that, I don't think there will be any couples.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Quote by V-Slashernothing will happen, since naruto is not that kind of anime

Agreed, it's doubtful that they'll go so far as to actually put any pairings in the series since whatever they'd go with, there'd be a lot of people who wanted different pairings.

Personally, my favourite coupling is Temari/Shikamaru, although (and don't ask me why, I don't know) I'm quite partial to Kisame/Itachi. I know, I suck. I like Sasori/Deidara and Sakura/Lee as well. Naruto/Hinata will never happen no matter what anyone says, because she's too minor of a character. Kiba/Hinata could work, although of course it won't because Kiba loves Kankuro. Another pairing I don't like is Neji/Tenten. Neji can do better than that, and if he can't then he should do the dignified thing and live alone. Tenten sucks. Sasuke/Sakura is silly as well, since Sasuke's so obviously gay. Why can nobody in the series see that?

Quote by aiyjai

Quote by V-Slashertsunade-jiraiya

but i highly doubt that tsunade n jiraiya will end up together.

Why not? The names of the three sannin came from Jiraiya Goketsu Monogatari (sp?) as did the animals they're associated with, and in the story Tsunade and Jiraiya were married, so doesn't it make sense that that could happen with the Tsunade and Jiraiya from Naruto?

Quote by MarjanWhat about Tsunade and Konohamaru? XD Like then in one episode when Konohamaru fly in Tsunades breasts!

Konohamaru deserves to die. Or alternatively, be molested by Orochimaru until he turns 18. Then die.

Oh, and as for Sasuke/Naruto it just wouldn't work out, Sasuke'd just spend the entire day doing exactly what he's doing in my signature image. ^^

Signature

fray

fray

The lost one

Quote by V-Slashertsunade-jiraiya, shikamaru-temari, naruto-hinata, sasuke-sakura, azuma-kurenai, neji-tenten...

I agree with these pairs.
Maybe in the future they could get married, when they grow up. Like in Dragon Ball when Goku married Chichi and Kuririn married n18 and Vegita with Bulma... te heh :)

Signature Image

gokuismylife

gokuismylife

lo-ve-r~i <3

I'm not sure if there will be any pairings.. I'm pretty sure that the creator of Naruto will leave it open ended, since there's such a diverse fanbase dedicated to so many different pairings. But I think I'd like to see Lee and Sakura together. Naruto and Hinata is okay. Ino and Shikamaru or even better, Shikamaru and Temari. OK so I chose all the less popular, almost cannon pairings but.. yeah. ^^;

shikamaru-tenmari pairing is highly probable.....there is sort of a hint that shikamaru's interested enough

i would like to see tsunadeXjiraiya and narutoXhinata >.<

-Zero-

-Zero-

Rockman Zero

I agree with you!

Signature
Force always be with you.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Sakura x Sasuke
Hinata x Naruto... that's what i think....

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Yngn

Yngn

The One Winged Angel

Quote by fray

Quote by V-Slashertsunade-jiraiya, shikamaru-temari, naruto-hinata,
sasuke-sakura, azuma-kurenai, neji-tenten...
but probably nothing will happen, since naruto is not that kind of
anime

I agree with these pairs.
Maybe in the future they could get married, when they grow up. Like in
Dragon Ball when Goku married Chichi and Kuririn married n18 and Vegita
with Bulma... te heh :)

Yeah those are the pairings i was thinking about too :D

Cloud: Finally, We Meet.
Sephiroth: I was searching for you too.
Cloud: As Long as you continue to exist I cannot awake form my nightmare.
Cloud: You are my darkness.
Sephiroth: Then turn towards that darkness.
Sephiroth: Eternally refuse the light, to the nightmare of no awakening.
Signature Image

Yngn

Yngn

The One Winged Angel

O yeah I almost forgot Kakashi and Rin that would be intersting to bring her back to the manga and anime instead of just being in the kakashi flashback story.

Cloud: Finally, We Meet.
Sephiroth: I was searching for you too.
Cloud: As Long as you continue to exist I cannot awake form my nightmare.
Cloud: You are my darkness.
Sephiroth: Then turn towards that darkness.
Sephiroth: Eternally refuse the light, to the nightmare of no awakening.
Signature Image

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Quote by SaKuRa149

Yea...me too..

Actually I think the opposite! I don't think Naruto and Hinata are anything alike or that they should be together!! Hinata is cool but not as good for Naruto! Shge barely appears in the series anymore and she hangs out more with her team! I think the couples should be more like
Naruto/sakura ( Hell YEAh for all of the Naruto-Sakura-lovers)
Hinata/Kiba
Tenten/Lee
Temari/Shikamaru
Ino/Chouj(...) or Sasuke ( But I rather see Sasuke alone)
Sasuke/??? Or with sasame
Kakashi/ Rin ( or with Anko)
but if Naruto would go with Hinata that wouldn't be bad either.
All I really want to see is who Sakura and Naruto go with.!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.