Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My School: The Strangest Ban? - Minitokyo

My School: The Strangest Ban?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I just thought i'ld let the world know of a ban that my school brought in a year or two ago. I've never ever heard of this happening anywhere (in a highschool) and was wondering if my fellow MTers knew of any other cases or similar odd bans put in place within a school.
Well as i said a year or two ago i had the deputy head of my school announce to me a ban on the art of hypnosis within the school. Mostly just me and my friends know of this ban within our school but honestly.....WHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD HAS THIS HAPPENED......There is a ban on using hypnosis within a school......is that crazy or am I?
If you do know of another school (highschool because some universities would) with a ban like this or an equally ridiculous ban please comment. I need reassurance i'm not crazy :P

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

I'd love to learn from whoever was spreading the teachings of hypnosis in your school. :D

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

It was me actually.....which is why i and only a few other know of the ban. I was learning it at the stage and practicing it with some friends in the back of the library, cause the librarys quet and ya wont be disturbed. The librarian walked past and asked what we were doing and she was hushed by one friend and told it was hypnosis. She seemed to take this as if it were a cute game but within a week she realised that we were infact doing hypnosis and that i was doing it properly to people. The moment she realised this she contacted the deputy head who came to me after school and said it was banned, i was never to do it again or serious troubles would occur and the (insert word) even called my parents. The funny thing is I'm quite sure this ban isn't even known by the actual headmaster, as i have told a few teachers i'm friendly with about it and they just laughed.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

They probably have a reason to fear the "unknown" (hypnosis, in this case) and decided a swift ban is the best method. I think that decision is justified and for the sake of the students (whom they fear may be subject to exploitation, whether you are benign or not). I do agree the ban seems out of place, but is frankly justified.

Tell me. Is the hypnosis for real? How long does it take to "take over" the target? I have heard cases of extortion by hypnosis. In all cases, the victims were hypnotised to walk to the closest ATM and practically withdraw as much cash as possible from their savings. Considering all it took was just one look into the eyes, it is scary!

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

It's not just one look into their eyes but yes, extortion can happen. Hypnosis is really amazing and while i was experimenting i learnt not to abuse the ability. I'll give some personal examples:
I was using pain management on a friend, i started with pain removal. I made it so i could literally belt him in the arm and stomache as hard as possible and he wouldn't even flinch or react or feel a thing. Hitting with a bamboo pole as well, without even flinching. but then i made the mistake of trying to do the reverse. I made my friend think that he had been bit by a shark, all i did was REST my fingers on his arm and make him think it was a shark biting. He went completly white and started shaking uncontrollably and almost went into a serious state of shock, just from me resting me fingers on his arm. This was on ym best friend and the realisation of what could have happened made me develop strict guidelines so that i may never cause pain again......so i'm not an extortionist.
The amazing ones are of course making people eat onions and chillis (which i'm still looking for a volunteer), i made my friend who absolutely hates salsa unknowingly scoop half a jar of it into his mouth so taste is easily erasable.
The most amazing feat i've done is a strength one, i got my friend to rest between two chairs with one at his shoulders and another near hsi ankles and hold his own wait between it. Picture this in your head and you'll realise it is extremly hard to do.....if that wasn't amazing, i then got another friend who weighed around 70-80 KG to stand on his stomache. Imagine it, holding your body rigid from shoulders to ankles and holding 70KG weight on your stomache without collapsing, it would be impossible for nearly everyone to do. I asked him to try the first bit out of hypnosis later and he couldn't even hold his own weight.
Amazing Ya?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.