Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shingetsutan Tsukihime Question(might contain spoiler) - Minitokyo

Shingetsutan Tsukihime Question(might contain spoiler)

Tagged under Shingetsutan Tsukihime

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I just finished watching the anime and I just want to ask if the japanese stuff that was shown at the end is supposed to be of any relevance with the story. What does it say. (I can't read japanese^_^')

those images were taken from the hentai/adventure game tsukihime that came before the anime series. there is also a good fighting game called melty blood

Signature

I was talking about the stuff written in japanese on black background, not any image.
(sorry if my question was kinda unclear ^_^')

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

hmmm? i thought it was the credits????

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

Is it the credits? I was just thinking if it was credits or some kind of things that happened to the characters that the makers decided to write there instead of showing it in the anime.

i thought it was stuff like NOT FOR SALE OR RENT WHEN DISTRIBUTED or something...thats why it wasnt even translated...If it was something important,dont you think the translators would have subbed it?

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Old and decrepit threads
If a thread has not had any new posts in over four weeks, it can be considered inactive and a new thread can be opened on the same topic.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.