Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question about Windows @_@ - Minitokyo

Question about Windows @_@

page 1 of 1 9 total items

<_> This might be a bad question.. =.=;; but when I "Browse.." for files.. pictures .. etc.. like when I'm opening an image in Photoshop, or when I'm selecting an image to upload onto somewhere, my files are in opposite alphabetical order .. ._.;;;;;; .. how do I make it so that they're in alphabetical order? ;_;

Sorrie.. =.= .. bad question.. I'm still a n0000b.. nuuuuuuuu X__x;;;

Thanks for your help ^_^

PS .. I do right-click and select "Arrange Icons By Name" .. but I was hoping to be able to change it so that I'd NEVER have to do that all the time.. =X

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Try clicking "Auto Arrange" instead.
That way the computer does it for you, and its usually in alphabetical order.
Plus, whenever a new file/folder is added, its automatically put into place.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Are in detailed view mode or something like that?

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Set your folder view to Details, then click on the Name header. You should see an arrow next to the word "Name". Click until the arrow points up (sort in ascending order.) Then you can set your folder view back to what it was before.

Quote by undeadsymphonyTry clicking "Auto Arrange" instead.
That way the computer does it for you, and its usually in alphabetical order.
Plus, whenever a new file/folder is added, its automatically put into place.

I turned on Auto-Arrange.. but it's still opposite alphabetical order @______@ .. .. ><

Quote by Samurai-JinAre in detailed view mode or something like that?

I'm in Thumbnail mode. I went to Detailed View and set it up so that they're in alphabetical order, but when I open another folder while browsing, it just goes back to opposite alphabetical order.. x_X;; .. I don't know if the type of view has anything to do with it.. D:

Thanks for your suggestions though ^^ They're appreciated~

if you have auto arrange on, sort by name then try going to tools thwen folder options and in the view tab click apply to all folders

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

weird....are you sure? maybe u should check out Tools > Folder Options > in windows explorer so see if therez anything there u changed....i've never encountered such a wacky problem b4 >__<

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by devarianif you have auto arrange on, sort by name then try going to tools thwen
folder options and in the view tab click apply to all folders

ahhhhh IT worked!! I LOVE you!! XD XD .. Thanks!!!!!! Problem solved ^^

Quote by GundamZZi've never encountered such a wacky problem b4 &gt;__&lt;

.. ahah me neither X_x;;; .. D: .. I'm so weird ><

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

Quote by may

Quote by devarianif you have auto arrange on, sort by name then try going to tools thwen
folder options and in the view tab click apply to all folders

ahhhhh IT worked!! I LOVE you!! XD XD .. Thanks!!!!!! Problem solved ^ ^

Hey, that's great!! You finally found a solution!!! ^____^ yay!!

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.