Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you make avatars with transparent parts? - Minitokyo

how do you make avatars with transparent parts?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

How do you make the avatars with see through parts?
cuz if you save as .gif or .jpg the transparent part turns white.
my current avatar is the result
<<

thanks in advance

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You have to save the image as web. Make sure that when you save it as web that you're saving it as a GIF file. Then upload the avatar to Minitokyo. After which, your avatar should have the unneeded white areas removed.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

thanks, but i dont think i can save for web in the trial of psp studio. T_T

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Or you can save it as a PNG file, that should work...

Signature

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

i tought you knew how to do that?

ahh well your an idiot.

oh i have no idea!!!

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.