Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what type of art are you into - Minitokyo

what type of art are you into

page 1 of 1 17 total items

what type of software or art style do you prefer?

i like to learn every kind possible

below its just cheaper than buying good canvas for painting copies or just to experiment

do it yourself canvas:

i found a way to make cheap canvas..take posterboard (any size) mix 1 cup of shellac (found in any hardware store) and 1 cup of denatured s-l-x alchohol and use a cheap praintbrush that you can ruin and coat the whole poster board with the mixture (usually put 2-3 coats on)
wait until dry and its ready to be painted on..good for most mediums except pen and watercolor..good luck =)

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I prefer photography and traditional art (paint, pencil, ink) over anything else, except music. Music, for me, is life.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

shindou13

shindou13

ang bugoy

i really like grafitti... its creativity, and its abstract and flowing form...

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Well, let's see. I prefer tradition art myself. But, music is another preferance of mine. I'll try anything, but I prefer the things that I'm good at.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

I prefer creating art of the non-visual kind. I'm a pianist, saxaphonist, writer.... Well, I'm also a poor cook, but I don't think that counts in my case. Hee...

I have an affinity towards modern art, particularly Expressionism. The only one that I don't enjoy as much is Medieval art; it's a bit too primitive for me.

BRN

I use Photoshop all the time... but I also do work with digital video using Avid (hey, it's art!) and make attempts at drawing... with pen and paper. I like black and white sketches a lot, as well as cell animation. I don't prefer one type of art over another... I see things I like and dislike from all categories of art.

harph

A laugh behind the crowd

streetart :) using various techniques in the street (stickers, posters, stencils etc). I guess it stands on the edge of the law but what the heck ;)

zomg

servbot

Long lost is non-reality

neoclassicism, abstract, cubism, impressionism, pointilism, surrealism, dada and superflat. ^_^

Signature

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Quote by eXDream2K5I prefer photography and traditional art (paint, pencil, ink) over anything else,

I prefer traditional too, but I try different things with different mediums because I'm in art class. :nya:

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

i like most. and experiment with alot of different styles as well as trying to create my own. I will try any art software once as they all have there own small/big advantages. i have used/ still use these so far. fireworks. Photoshop, freehand, illustrator, paint shop pro(dont use as much) flash(trying to leanr abit better) indesign, have tried maya 5 3d software, photo impresion. when it comes to non computer art i love sketching and especialy like to use pastles, they give some great effects and is fun to do just remember not to wear white ^^

Signature Image

nitram

nitram

Will you follow me into Fire ...

black white photgraphy is my favourite, but color is nice too. special flavours and sun (dusk/dawn?).

-+- Will you follow me into fire? Will you follow me into darkness? Will you follow me into death? -+-
Signature Image
-+- Elemental-Gurdians : A Group for Wallers -+- S20-Signature Studio -+-

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

i like writing... and drawing anime....but i like all kinds of art.... ^_^

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Magna couse i'm still trying to master it
" Do what she says Ed, drik the dumb milk." - Al FMA-

umm.. i like to watercolor and use gouche --- it's more controlable then watercolor but not as hard to work with as oil. (well least i think oil is hard to work with)

i luve impressionist and renaissance art.

i've try photography - but hate mixing the chemicals. and plus is too expensive for me to keep up. enjoyed it none the less

now i mainly do illustration - mainly EGL stuff / trying stuff with Alice in Wonderland theme.
and manga. trying to get a comfortable feel for markers but i use adobe photoshop mostly.

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

I mostly do my work with pencils/charcoal. (Black and white) Uhh, every once in awhile I might paint with arcylic <sp X.X> or tempra colors. Never been much into 3-D art or computer related types of artwork.. ; ^ ^ I basically like anything else though, but there are many art styles out there I've only heard of, lol. ;)

I really like Anime and Realism. Realism is the basis that can be deformed and is the bridge to all other art. Realism is just a cover all of type of art that can be turned into anime, surrealism, emotionalism; but none of that really matters because what I strive for is to have fun in anything I do. So in essence, if it is fun I will do it because if it is fun I am happy.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.