Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about before you fall asleep? - Minitokyo

What do you think about before you fall asleep?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

I guess it depends on my mood. Or whether I'm tired/sleepy or not.
Sometimes I reflect back on what happened during the day. Or if I have a huge exam the following day I usually worry about that. Ha, what about the rest of you? What do you guys think about?

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

usually nothing.. like during school nights, i try to think of blankness, or big fluffy pillows to put myself asleep. ^^ But when i think other stuff, i tend to stay awake for a long time =.=

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I think about anime...no seriously I do!!

I think about what's going to happen in the next episode or manga then I go BL-mode and yeah...then I just drool away!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Most of the time, I tend to focus on the last event to occur that day. If it's a bad thing, I can't fall asleep. If it's a good thing.....I still can't fall asleep since I suffer from insomnia every so often. ^_^'

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

hmm. usually it's a moment from the last video game i played, or a line from a conversation i had with someone on a messenger program.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

All of my days I check out girls in my school or around town and comment them in my mind. At night before I go to bed I think: wonder if that girl at (insert place) was wearing any panties. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

what i did that day and what i will do the next day

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

i usually think of what happen today and what will happen tomarrow

I think: 'I wonder what I'll eat tomorrow..' XP

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I think about the choices I've made in my life and how they'll effect the future

Signature Image

Think about how to skip classes and excuses for not handing in homework lol.

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Usually think about some scenarios from manga/anime that I find gd or bad and c what kind of possibilities I can come up with to make it better or possible scenarios from or before those scenarios. .... yes.... I gotta get life....Of cuz, if got current pressing matter, i will usualli sleep in worry...

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Whats gonna be like the next day!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I think about alot of things, anime, people I've talked to today (mainly the guy I love), video games, things that happened today, things I hope will happen tomorrow or sometime in the future. Usually though I dont think of anything because I stay up late and fall asleep as soon as I hit the pillow...

Signature Image

Cadi

Cadi

True

stuff really.. and somtimes when I'm really tired I just fall into the pillows and sleep. but when I have a lot on my mind about school.. I tend to think of plans to do things tomorow.. like how I'm gonna make a excuse for the teacher about the uncompeleted homework! XD >.< XP

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Cadi

Cadi

True

stuff really.. and somtimes when I'm really tired I just fall into the pillows and sleep. but when I have a lot on my mind about school.. I tend to think of plans to do things tomorow.. like how I'm gonna make a excuse for the teacher about the uncompeleted homework! XD >.< XP

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

I never thought about that b4. now that I come to think of it.. I usually think about Cs about how to be more accurate, how to shoot better and how can I shoot people in awp>map with only 1 scope. Cuz that's wut I do b4 go to sleep which is about 10"30.
THIs is a little personal>:
Sinc the weather isn't so hot these days, I would turn on my fan and let the wind blow my feet rather than my head so it would feel the breeze from the beginning of the Spring.. LOLZ
SHOuldn't have said that..
HOpe you won't mind so much
hehe.. Said too much.. Guess I'm off the point LOLZ

Signature Image

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

The only things that trouble me now before I get to sleep(just for now)are just 2:the driving exam on Monday(it really gets me ill this exam) and on my romantic dinner also on Monday!Usually I think at love!I could speak more but I don't have too much time these days so I am answering faster than usually!There are many things I think of before I get to sleep but it will take too much to speak about all of them now!Kisses! :)

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

questions that cant be answered

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

i think about sleeping :)

i think about a lot of things....like anime...how was my day....and what i should do but i havent done

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

I usually think about life and what it had to offer me or just problems that occured that day. i'm kinda weird but whatever.

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i think of what had recently happened, but eventually my mind goes back to my dad...i just think of how far away he is and what he is thinking...and i also think of my friends and other peeps, i think about them to see if ive offended them in any way, or made them mad. that really what i think about, just worrying...

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

I usually think of "what would happen if I were an ultimate sword master that was in a position to save the world?" and that sets me up for a really cool dream. But for some reason, in all of my dreams there is the same girl, but when I wake up I never remember who she is or what she looks like... then in my dreams I remember her like I already know her. weird huh?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.