Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strange and unusual encounters. - Minitokyo

Strange and unusual encounters.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

If you could meet any of the following, which would it be? Why? (yes I'm very bored right now. lol)
I'd say an alien, why? Well, because I'm a Sci Fi geek. lol
I messed up the poll. *laughs and blushes*

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Neither one is a likely thing to happen in this real world...

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I'd want to meet an angel... cause they are so cool!

Signature Image

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Nope......neither encounters with these 'things' before! Hope never will!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

I'd rather choose deï½?on.. So Icould take out my katana and have a close battle with him.

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I would like to meet a real angel..or an alien..provided its a friendly one.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

I don't know what to say!I never saw something like ghosts or something else but I do believe that strange things happen and I also believe in the existence of angels even though we don't see them!I think we don't see angels because,maybe,we don't deserve to see one because of our nature or who knows!I heard about many things anfd weird things happened to me too but I never got to see a ghost or something like that!
Bye sweety!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i would have tosay an angel because i have already seen a ghosy before. kinda scary

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

i will go with demon. then i can spar with him/her. lol.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

StoicDan

StoicDan

I like to make waffles...

Well I'm sure people won't believe but, I've think a ghost was resting in my old house. First because I used to have strange dreams where I was in my mind playing the roll of the ghost and how he died. It's gonna be long so if you want to know keep on reading. If not, don't.

The dream started out with one of those clay-animation kinda thing. Where there was two kids, one wearing a blue shirt and orange shorts, and the other in all blue. I'm guessing one of them was the ghost and the other his friend. Seeing how they wore almost the exact same clothing. As for the clay-animation I guess that represents his pure childhood and he must've watched a lot of them as a child. They're both carrying balloons btw. Well then suddenly one of them pops. As soon as it pops the kid wearing all blue disappears and a rusty, blood covered, slimy, thick steel door slams down. It's like one of those doors from doom. I think that represents the end of his friendship and innocence. Cause as soon as that door opens everything is clean and white. There's a what looks like a white Lexus surround by cloth like one of those canopy beds. And as I get closer to it it seems like things are getting really, really far away. The room starts to bleed and everything disappears. And now I'm running away from shadows in a place where it looks like the spaces inbetween apartments. It's covered by ivys and chainlink fences everywhere. When I finally get out to the street they stop chasing me. But everything is bland and in black and white. People walk right by me, my voice doesn't come out, and then slient. The black and white turn to into a sepia look but a lot more gray. Then all the people start to faze out and from the streetlights the shadows once again start to rise. But from here I can't run even if I wanted too. Then suddenly a girl from behind grabs me and runs. We start to run and from there it goes everything seems happy and fun. Everything is bright and everything is normal. People can see us, and smile. Then after awhile it just stops. People stop smiling, they stop noticing and start fading away. From there the shadows find us again. And this time in a larger group. From everywhere. We try to run but it's no use, I hear gunfire, bombs explode, and the shadows get closer and closer. When we finally get to a car, the loudest gunshot is heard. And the girl is shot in the back, there she dies and fades again. Right then and there the car explodes and now I can't hear anything and I'm crying and my ears and bleeding. I pick up a gun and start shooting. When I run out of bullets the shadows stop. And out from an untouched car walks this man wearing a fine suit and he's holding this tommygun. I can't see his face but every step me tales towards me he gets smaller and smaller. And finally whens he's in front of me, I look up and it's that same kid from the beginning, wearing and same blue shirt and shorts, grasping the same ballon. Then in a blink of an eye he changes back and he's crying holding the gun to my head and I wake up. But the reason I think it's a ghost possession and not just a dream is cause when I woke up I was bleeding from my ears, eyes, mouth, and it felt like I lost everything. Then it felt like I saw the ghost standing there without eyes, and a huge hole where his forehead should be. But strangely I wasn't scared but when he disappeared it felt like he left me his curse and then when I closed my eyes that girl and man showed up. Then I started to scream. When I did my aunt walked into my room and freaked out cause my pillows were covered in blood and I had scars all over my arm. She got so freaked out she took me to the hospital but they found nothing wrong with me. So she took me to a priest and he just told her it could be that a ghost is living in our house and he showed me how he died. That's what I think happened but some of my friends think that's what's going to happen. I don't know what to believe. But the reason why I sort of believe my friends is because the ghost had similar features as me, he had the same moles on his arms as I do. And he was around 5'10, I was 11 at the time and well now I'm 17 and well I'm 5'10 and the moles are still there on my arms. But I have had the same dreams again. But whenever I closed and my eyes and thought about it I could see the girl and the man in the suit. The girl with a hole in her heart and the man with a face covered by a hat. The only thing I could see from him was tears. When I finally moved out from that house I was never again able to see the girl with a hole in her heart and the man who's tears never end.

And that's my story. See why I would believe in ghosts? I'm sure some of you would like to talk to me about this event of mine. Feel free to AIM me, or leave a comment on my guestbook or just chat it out on this thread here.

Signature

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Wow dude, that's some story. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us. I never had any experiences with the paranormal, but your story seems so real. Especially since you woke up bleeding. Now that's just creepy. It couldn't have been just a coincidence now could it? It's just strange why it chose you ,to show all that. And the priest thought it really was a ghost? Good thing he didn't say you were being possessed by a demon who was trying to kill you. Whoa, can't believe what I'm saying here. That's one crazy story dude. Either that, you're just very talented at writing. Glad the dreams stopped once you movoed out. Any other strange encounters? Feel free to talk about them here. We're here for ya. Once again, thanks for sharing.

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

w00ter

w00ter

RadicalThief

i'd say Angels...because i'm a more fantasy fan...and meh...demons s0cks

I like to laugh and eat doghnuts while j00 cry ^_^
Signature

angels I guess

I'd say angel but I think I'd feel ashamed and imbaraced in such a presence.........Demon - NO, I'd be scared shitles although I'm kind of curious. So I'll go with the 3rd - ghost, because that's the choice closest to humans ( the used to be human after all wich I can't say for the obove options.) Coward I know, but I think we should realise that angels are beyond our reach and be humble about it and that demons......well besides our curiosity I really think you don't want to meet one of those. Don't we all have our inner demos to fight with, why would you need a real one ;P

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.