Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 couple in Slamdunk - Minitokyo

couple in Slamdunk

Tagged under Slam Dunk

page 1 of 1 16 total items

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

HEY!!! to all slam dunk fans
i want 2 find if u think rukawa <LOVE rukawa> like, interested or even love haruko???
i know that he his a cold hearted guy but my frnd thinks that he is interested in haruko bcoz of a few hints
like that rukawa only say tnx for haruko ONLY not his fan girls
so wat do u think SLAM DUNK fans???!!

waiting 4 a reply : )

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Maybe.....hontouni sorry pal.....I nver watch Slam dunk before>_< What a loser for me!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Kinda obvious. Rukawa has no interest in Haruka... or any female in the show...

kateChan

kateChan

Zoro's mine! ^.^

I don't know Slam Dunk, but from what u say I think, that Rukawa like Haruko :)

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

basically, i think no because Rukawa love basketball more than any thing. But he more "love" sakuragi since they alway chat and fight. Heheh !! just joking.. But , I prefer Haruko to love Sakuragi ... They are more match !!

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Dunno...

Lukawa only cares about being the greatest player and basketball, that's all...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Rukawa only wanted to beat the greatest player in the league but his not interested in girls especially to Haruko. The greatest pair would be Sakuragi and Haruko. ^_^lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

XO XO XO wah!!!!!!!
y is everybody think that rukawa doesn't like haruko?????
pls vote!!!!!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by animefanzzz XO XO XO wah!!!!!!!y is everybody think that rukawa doesn't like haruko?????
pls vote!!!!!

Cuz' that's the truth...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

LOls. I have no idea. I watched the dubbed version - in chinese thus who..and who? xD

- This Free Life Crisis -

Slam Dunk is really cool for an old-timer....it still have fans thought the anime is almost 12 years old...but i'd prefer Hanamichi with Haruko....

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Quote by AkaikenDunno...

Rukawa only cares about being the greatest player and basketball, that's all...

Yup that's true... ^^

Signature

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I'd like I could tell you wheter i like them or not...
Unfortunately, I do not have enough okane to buy Slam Dunk here in my country T-T someday I will...

Well, making good use of my presence here, I just wanna ask you to congrats itakolina-chan for the hyper-kawaii sig she made you!
Have a nice day, friend!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

all d couple a lil complicated ! i pitty shinichi d 1 wif red hair ! always been dumn by girls ! will he ever get a partner as couple ?

Nah..I don't reckon. Greatest love in his life besides basketball is sleep. He reminds me of Sasuke. Hanamichi = Naruto. Haruko = Sakura. And the love triangles between the trios are pretty much identical.
Anyone else see those similarities?

yeah.. I think Rukawa is not interested in Haruko... coz.. he only cares about basketball.. and sleeps.. hehe..

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.