Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is kaillera? - Minitokyo

What is kaillera?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

I never thought about it but I just found out(obiously) that it is possible to play kof online ussing an emulator. My questions are: Wich emulators should I use? How do I use kaillera?

I have to mention that my PC it's a "lentium"I, 200Mhz and 56k modem conection. Is it enough?

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

uhh... i dunno, i use MAME + kaillera. but i dont play MAME online anymore tho. uhhh.. you have to download a version of the emulator with kaillera built in. and then when you've highlighted a specific game you want to play, go to the file menu and hit play network game, i believe... It should bring up a list of servers for you to play on. I think you can do it, it'll probably lag a lot, but you could do it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.