Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 buying games, music and movies. - Minitokyo

buying games, music and movies.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

when you go to a game/music/movie store..do you already know what you're going to buy? do you decide when you get there? if so...how? is it the name? the case design? the art? opinions?

I personally only decide on my purchases when it involves games and movies, since they are the most expensive, I look up reviews and go into the store well prepeared. But for music...many times I take a dive..for the CD case which looks the coolest or was the best titles. I've come to know many of the great artists I listen to this way.

Signature Image

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

Generally, i know what i want, when i go, but i usually see things there that interest me, then it makes my decision harder to make. yeah, i read reviews and stuff on games i like, but, even if it gets a low review, i might still like it, and buy it anyway.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like to take chances... about everything, in case of music, I go looking for just something that calls my attention...
in the case of movies, I usually decide by the reviews, but I like to take chances with diferent kinds of stiles... french movies are good, and italian too, russians... great comedy! ^_^
now video games... I usually just go to buy one... cuz Usuallly I already know everithing to know bout the games that came out... so If I see one that is spetially good I buy it

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

I usually know what I want and when I don't most of the time I don't buy anything. But if I find something that interests me then maybe.

And when they are expensive (which it most of the time) I have to wait till I get money cause I am usually broke.

Quote by SaschaCI like to take chances... about everything, in case of music, I go
looking for just something that calls my attention...
in the case of movies, I usually decide by the reviews, but I like to
take chances with diferent kinds of stiles... french movies are good,
and italian too, russians... great comedy! ^_^
now video games... I usually just go to buy one... cuz Usuallly I
already know everithing to know bout the games that came out... so If I
see one that is spetially good I buy it

ohh, yea, I take dives for foreign filmatography as well ^_^ german films are great too. check out Das Boot or Christiane F

Quote by Rhonda21I usually know what I want and when I don't most of the time I don't
buy anything. But if I find something that interests me then maybe.
And when they are expensive (which it most of the time) I have to wait
till I get money cause I am usually broke.

lol, tahts good ^_^ you know what you want..you're set!

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I ususally go and research what I buy before I buy it. Especially with movies and anime. Cd's not so much because they are relatively cheap depending on the band and how old the cd is

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

Yeah I kinda have to know what I want so I don't waste my money. (what am I talking about I always waste my money thats why I'm always broke. lol)

Quote by Rhonda21Yeah I kinda have to know what I want so I don't waste my money. (what
am I talking about I always waste my money thats why I'm always broke.
lol)

lol, I know what you mean, whenever I save up...the money, itches in my pocket..I have to waste it <_<

Signature Image

-Gamer-

G for Game

i usually only go when i knowwhat i want

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I always have an idea of what sort of thing I would like to get, but I dont have anything decided until I get to the store. But usually games are the only thing I go to the store to buy because music and movies I can always find and download if I want it bad enough...

Signature Image

I stopped downloading music a long time ago. My CD collection is...well..quite big. It just feels much better to have the CD, not to mention the quality is much better than mp3.

Signature Image

99% of the time I know what I want

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

(With the very rare exception) I never buy PC games. (But when the exception occurs, I do know what I'm going to buy before I go and buy it). As for consoles, sometimes I dont know what I want, sometimes I do.

For movies, I just keep an eye out on whats showing, and then one day, I just decide I want to see a movie today, and go see what ever I already have in mind.

For music, I often dont know what I want. While looking at the CDs, I browse through, and see if there is anyone I've heard of and liked what I heard. After that I'll usually judge the CD somewhat by the cover art (quite often I can tell if a CD is my type of music by looking at the cover art and through the cover booklet). After that, I'll go and ask if I can have a quick listen, and then make my final decision.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Yo, How are you doing?
well..uhmm i dont buy my games music and movies lol
i download it ;)

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I go out just wanting buy something and when I see something cool I buy it!

Signature Image

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Quote by SpystreakI ususally go and research what I buy before I buy it. Especially with movies and anime. Cd's not so much because they are relatively cheap depending on the band and how old the cd is

Same here.

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

i usually know, i try out the games at my friends house or my friend tell me about a good game and i rent it to try it out and if good i buy it

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I usually go when i want to buy something but sometimes i go and see if there is anything that i need to buy. ^^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.