Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which move do you prefer? Chidori or Rasengan? - Minitokyo

Which move do you prefer? Chidori or Rasengan?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

I prefer the Rasengan because it can be used as long as you have chakra left unlike the Chidori which can only be used 2-3 times before it owns you :)

i think rasengan is more powerful beacuse its the same jutsu used by the 4th hokage,
but chidori looks cool in sound and lighting effects.

Rasengan because it looks really innocent and small and all but the moment it hits you you get launched ^_^

Quote by Ic3You all do know that the reason chidori has a limit is becuase it uses so much chakra = same as rasengan so both of them has the same limit = depends on how much chakra you have.
Btw I go with the chidori

*nod* you guys, this person's right. the only reason naruto can use rasengan as many times as he needs is because he basically has a bottomless pit of chakra to use. if naruto didn't have the kyuubi sealed in him, he'd be facing the same limits sasuke and kakashi do with the chidori.

frankly, i'm not really a fan of either. the noise chidori makes is annoying, and naruto just looks stupid with a giant floating ball in his hand and a clone next to him waving his hands around it. if i had to choose though, i'd go with chidori because i don't actually watch the anime all that much, i just read the manga, so i don't have to listen to chidori.

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

I'd go with the Rasengan!! It looks much neater, more organized than the Chidori. Plus it packs quite a punch!! Appearances can be deceiving and it makes it feel quite unexpected that it has so much destructive power!!

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

Rasengan, the atack is more powerfull, and you can use more times ....

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Quote by LosuniRasengan, the atack is more powerfull, and you can use more times ....

no, only naruto can use it more times. if naruto didn't have kyuubi sealed in him, he'd have a limit just like sasuke and kakashi.

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

rasengan seem abit better in my mind

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.