Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Leather or Lace? - Minitokyo

Leather or Lace?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

For me, i think lace is more sexy. It's more feminine and the designs is always to pretty and detailed.

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I love girls in nice lace panties. I think I'm going to look at a Maxim or Victoria's Secret now.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

UrzaAnimated

UrzaAnimated

Sex Is Not The Enemy

I do think lace is sexy, but leather can be kinky... And well, I love kinky.

Sex is not the enemy. Plain and simple. End oppression. Free yourself from politics and media. Freedom is free. Don't pay for a human right. Wallace lives on! Down with the EU!

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Quote by UrzaAnimatedI do think lace is sexy, but leather can be kinky... And well, I love kinky.

Ooh, right. Kinky is always good.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

I prefer lace to leather

valsimot

wingless

i like them both, meaning i'll take what i get. :) some women look better in one then the other, so whatever they feel good in i like :pacman:

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

I think females look dynamite in lace. Leather just doesn't really interest me. Dunno.

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

Quote by UrzaAnimatedI do think lace is sexy, but leather can be kinky... And well, I love kinky.

I'm agree...leather >w<

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

im sorry i just pretty much love leather but lace just melts my soul

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

nothing touches black leather on a beautiful dame. ^^ [Sin City playing on my TV right now] ;)

Quote by Lady-LotusFor me, i think lace is more sexy. It's more feminine and the designs is always to pretty and detailed.

I agree plus leathers not comfortable. Lacies on the other had ish pertty and comty

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Lace, without a doubt. I like women to be feminine.

I am invincible!

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

leather jackets are the BOMB

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

lace. .. leather just looks. . . odd

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

lace all the way

I think lace is prettier but Id choose to wear leather lace is uncomfortable

Signature Image

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by shadowcat23I think lace is prettier but Id choose to wear leather lace is uncomfortable

depends on application and quality. The same can be said of leather. Though I am fond of my full-length black leather coat. Goes to my ankles, where I wear leather combat boots. But I still prefer lace on the ladies.

I am invincible!

-Gamer-

G for Game

nither

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Why not both? Sugar and spice make everything nice.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

For me it depends on what mood i am in for witch i perfer

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

Leather! Though I would never use it <.<;;
I would look really weird... xD

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Lace is so hot :)

Signature

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I guess I prefer lace even though I don't wear it very often. I certainly wouldn't want leather in my bedroom.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

lace on everyone BUT Kate Bekinsale (Seleen from "Underworld")...
but still...have to say that nothing beats a corset and velvet in my view...

Signature

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way they live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." - The Crow

"Sometimes, we're so powerless, that the onli thing we can control is how little we live on" - Mena Suvari (Loser)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/anjelicomen

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.