Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How often do u check the Mirror? - Minitokyo

How often do u check the Mirror?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

Are you conscious of ur looks so much that u look at urself in the mirror every second?
Or do u don't even care who's the monster that u see each morning?

I? Just every time I see a mirror :P
which is really oftern... lol

Sometimes..I feel like I should to see my health through the mirror but I don't check often I only check when I go to the bathroom to do some business if you know what I mean..I don't really care about my looks...I know how you feel though..I once cared about looks but then I gave up since I can't do anything about it..So yeah.

I check it when I make a left turn, I check it when I make a right turn, and I check it when I park.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I check the mirror quite often. Usually when applying hair gel to spike my hair, dressing up and shaving.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

i look in the mirror every morning. usually i'm brushung by teeth then.
also when i'm going to school/work/shop i cheek in the mirror if i look ok

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

When brushing my teeth (so atleast once if not twice a day). And sometimes three if I'm shaving.

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

I check the mirror every morning and when I go out.

Signature Image

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

i only look at the mirro when i brush my teeth...while i do that i look at my face sooo pretty much twice a day!^_^

Signature

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

I'm lookin at the mirror at the morning at the evening and when my boyfriend comes to me ;)

Signature

I check the mirror before I got to school then I check again when I get there and then I check before and after P.E. After that I check after lunch. I check again when I come back home. That's not a lot right?

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

I check the mirror when I brush my teeth or shave sooo pretty much at least twice a day if not 3. and for some reason I keep seeing an angel staring right back at me. jk ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

If i'm going out i look at myself in a mirrow a few times to check my hair and clothes =]

well everytime I look in the mirror..........I'm not looking at the monster in front of me........

because I know I'm looking at myself...........and often I'm only quickly looking at specific parts like hair, eyes or something like that...........depend on what I'm doing at that time

but pretty much I look at mirror everyday at least three times a day

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I don't really check myself in the mirror. I only do it to see if i have a really bad case of bed hair

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I check the mirror while brushing my teeth and before going out to make sure I look ok ^^

When I brush my teeth/shave in the morning, and when I brush my teeth at night... So let's see...

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I check whenever I'm in the bathroom at work because I tend to get my earrings all twisted and my hair all messed (on the phone constantly). I generally check it when I'm in the dressing rooms at stores to make sure I'm not hanging out or something after changing clothes. The only other time I look is when I'm in the car and think my hair might be extraordinarily windblown.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Dragon-of-Rune

+Soul Society+

I check it twice a day, in the morning when i brush my teeth and do my hair and in the evening when i brush my teeth before i got to bed :)

Signature Image

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proud Member in:
.:Tenchu:.
.:Bleach-PS2-Game:. .:Bleach:.
.:Make-a-Friend:.
.:FinalFantasyFans:. .:Final-Fantasy:.
.:Lovingayashi-no-Ceres:.
.:DragonLovers:.

like all the time!! im frickin' hott!!

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

whenever i think my hair is messed up

Cadi

Cadi

True

lol I just got braces>.< so I have to check my teeth a lotXD so that makes about 5 or 6 times a day? >.<

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

SakuraKP

SakuraKP

~Silent Snow Angel~

I lookatthe mirror whenever I see one (lol)... I'm still trying to get used to my face..... 17 years was not enough yet ^^;;;

Until the day you remember who I am
I'll be hurt forever inside
Hoping someone will come around
Don't forget this...

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I can't even hold a picture of myself in my mind after looking into a mirror. I don't even look at my face unless I'm brushing my teeth, and even then I on;y look at my mouth, eh?

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Mmm. I think I also do check it every time I see a mirror... even if just sparing a glance at it...

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.