Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think video games are just for guys? - Minitokyo

Do you think video games are just for guys?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

No way! Video games is a unisex activity, where both girls and boys can use them. There might be a lot more games for guys than girls on PS2 or XBox though. But that doesnt mean girls cant play with those games ^^ It kinda depends on the person's personality

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

hrm... there are more girl gamers in the 13-18 age range than boys in the 9-12 age range.9-12 age range is the general staple for 'gamers'. not very accurate though. i think games are for everybody. i think maybe girls might have a harder time identifying with characters in video games, but they're for everybody. definitely not just for guys.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

According to a study done by the Entertainment Software Association,
43% of gamers are female! Woot woot! Hehe.
21% are boys 6-17
And the average age of a gamer is 29. Ha go figure. Adults make all the moolah.

So yeah, games are for everyone, regardless of age or gender. Let's hear it for the girlgamers out there! Woohooo!

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

AyumiNemoto

AyumiNemoto

Clyne Faction Webmistress

That's a quite interesting study oO I should say that the next time I get in a fix with guy gamers :P and I think games are for both genders :D It's entertainment and everyone need that :D

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

Yo! I love games!!!! I might not be a official "gamer" but I'm a huuuge fan of fighting games like, King of Fighters or Street Fighter! Anything goes dude, games rock for both girls and boys!!!!!!!! ^____^

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

valsimot

wingless

no! games should be played by everyone. besides, girl gamers rock!

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

Video games are for everybody!!! I'm a girl and I play video games. I also can identify characters too :P

Always approach with a smile!

Video games are for everyone but it seems as if it appeals to the guys. Hmm... *thinks* I wonder why

Yea there is tons of girl players, guess not many just know it. Dunno why, I know many girl players, never thoug they were just for boys.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

:) Video games are meant to be universal of couse whether if it's a male or female dominated game surely both genders can play the same game. It depends on the person playing the game though.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Video games are for anyoine who wants to play them be they male or female. The only thing is some guys have this idotic idea that video games are for guys only. Such a stupid idea yes but some believe that. Not me ofcourse girls are capable of doing anything it's up to them to choose whether or not they want to

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Heck no! There are some girls on Halo 2 online that are awsome and i play with some of my friends that are girls on there :)

... since I play video games, it would be hard to say no.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

no because then i would have nothing to say i m better than you to. i suck at games but my grilfreinds suck more

we are the sons of reach we may of lost or bodies but we will walk tword the light and sear the flesh of the devil, we are her ever fighting spartains.

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

GAmes are for Everybody! Doesent matter if u suck or not...games are for everyone!^_^

Signature

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Do you think video games are just for guys?

NEVER !

I'm better in Dead Or Alive 2 than every single man !

Mwahahahahahhh !

i love games like Tekken or DOA :D Me likes to kick some asses ;)

And Video games are not only 4 boys !

4 Everybody !

Yeeeeey !

Signature

Since I'm a girl gamer myself, I don't think games are really limited to just guys only, girls can play games, and just as well as guys or even better. Just depends. I mean games are just fun and they really are meant to be enjoyed by the male or female gamer. = )

-Gamer-

G for Game

i find girls who play video games atractive

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Video games can go either way.........that..........doesnt sound right......oh well!!^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

yes, aboslutely just exclusively for guys.... jk jk

Videogames definitely are not only for guys. I LOVE them!!! XD

And some girls at school tell me I'm weird because I like videogames ~_~ nah, but I don't care. I'll keep playing videogames ;)

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

why should they be only for guys?!
i like girls who play videogames XD

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

it's not only for guys.. anayone can play it if they like.. i guess it include animals, if they know how to play though ^_^'

Gaara145

Gaara145

Sabaku_no_Cat O.o

hmmm i think video games are for boys and girls but i've noticed a lot of boys can get obsessed and play them for hours ha ha i can't my hands start to hurt like hell :D

Signature
Sankyuuu ladygoofy for the gorgeous sig!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.