Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think video games are just for guys? - Minitokyo

Do you think video games are just for guys?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Video games are for everyone, but i think guys tend to be better...

Xabinator

Xabinator

Temporarily Insane

Video games are for both guys and girls. I just think guys play them more often and that video games are usually directed towards the male gender.

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

the girl i like doesnt play very many games but she likes them when she has played them
this other girl i know loves to play halo

so no, but a lot are more reflected towards the male audience

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

no. . . i have met many girls playing rainbow six 3 raven shield online

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Well, most of them are.
Made by guys for the guys.

anjo

nouqhou

hell no!! sorry for my language!! XP but like i said NO!! i play games with and without my brothers and cousins!! i love video games and i know lots of other girls who love them too!! only thing is i still suck at fighting games ... XP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

nah there are many games, for everyone

Im a girl and I have 5 game systems :)

Signature Image

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Video games are made for everyone but I see that it appeals to guys like me ^_^'

Guys are really addict in videogames compared to girls :)
Because videogames are almost full of violence and fighting that's why there are lot of male gamers than females...

But I'm not agree that video games are for guys only :) Girls can play this if they want :nya:

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

No way! Games are for everyone! Everyone enjoys some bloody, gory, violent alien/zombie killing action, eh?

HELL NO! even though I'm a guy I can tell that they appeal to both sexes. the only area that it would be single sexed is the fact that they usualy include girls in skimpy outfits mmmmm skimpy chicks

Signature Image
"Do you exist? If dreams and computers exist and they are so smart how are you sure that you arent just a dream? Or what if your still in a dream and youve never woken up? And why havent you stopped trying to live? As life and time exist you see good times and bad. If you become succesful odds are your crussing someone else. If you are to mate all you are doing is passing on the burden of life. So why is it so important to keep living?"

If games were just for guys then the creators wouldn't be appealing to the entire potential audience (since theres no reason girls cant play games). No major corporation would let that happen I think. Its unfortunate theres not more girls interested in figting games around here though.

HELL NO! i game and so do most of my girl friends and they're mostly better than my guy friends in gaming XD especially mmorpgs

No way man. Girl are also a gamer like myself. Even my friend (a girl) also playing MP1 and 2 with me whenever she came to my house(Damn, she got iritated when I trying to explore the dungeon).

noooooooooo
it's a gender discrimination!
hahaha..
i'm a girl and still, i played video games everyday

Yngn

Yngn

The One Winged Angel

Quote by pogimonzgt. i think games are for everybody. i think maybe girls might have a harder time identifying with characters in video games, but they're for everybody. definitely not just for guys.

Yeah I agree with you

Cloud: Finally, We Meet.
Sephiroth: I was searching for you too.
Cloud: As Long as you continue to exist I cannot awake form my nightmare.
Cloud: You are my darkness.
Sephiroth: Then turn towards that darkness.
Sephiroth: Eternally refuse the light, to the nightmare of no awakening.
Signature Image

Bodhi

Bodhi

believe in nothing...

so... you answered your own question? anyways yeah you jsut have to find what you like

any girl whos into anime is most likely going to be into videogames dont yu think???? pppffft i bet u there r some girl gamers who can beat guy gamers a video games.

dragonbard

dragonbard

Imitating Sanji

yeah there surely are but there are not many....even though games are made for both sex, i think the guiys are more attracted by them cause...well i don't know but they get easily seduced by things like that...girls like some videogames for the story and all but they aren't confortable with the idea of "playin"...
dunno why but sounds like that to me

Well, life depends on AAYAA

I love games and I'm a girl to I vote hell yea that games are for men and women. Some girls and some guys think that the typical girl should be doin her nails, talkin bout boys, going shoppping, and the guy should be playin video games, playin sports, blah blah blah I wish some people would let us who have a mind of our own do what they want and stop giving into to the typical bullshit

Signature Image

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

Video games for guys is a bit stereotypical. Generally, people would say video games are for guys (no life! XD as some people say). Sure they have girl games but most of the "gamers" or the people that play video games are guys. I don't want to go into stereotypes as in guys do this and girls do that but video games goes for both. It is more....uhhh.....whatever that appeals more to you. Some guys might like something that you never thought of. Girls can go from those so called "girly games" to FPS (First Person Shooters) and others. More importantly, it is whatever that appeals to whoever

Games ARE and should be for everyone, though I do see quite a few more guy gamers than girl gamers *shrug*. Whenever I see a serious girl gamer I'm like "aweseome", I won't underestimate em. Like people said earlier, it is kinda based on personality and if we think stereotypically about young boys/girls, there aren't a lot of cutsy games (I think) out there for girls but anyone can play games.

No, I don't think they're just for guys, but I have to admit, in all the years I've been a gamer, I haven't known any girl gamers.

Akushin

Akushin

~Ano Kaze no Youni~

I think ctl+alt+del said it best, something like "Girl gamers exist, you just have to go outside once in awhile to find us."

Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.