Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think video games are just for guys? - Minitokyo

Do you think video games are just for guys?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 87 total items

noo!! i think guys and girls can play video games.

no way, one of best friend comes over pretty often, and she's a girl, and she ain't bad

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

An Ex Ex-girlfriend's little sister played more video games then i do, and i play my fair share of them.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

hell, NO! i'm not surprise with the study. lolz. most guys have short patience, neh? i'm proud to be a gamer even if i'm a girl. XD XD and most of the time.. when me and my friends show off files, i always beat them when it comes to levels. XD XD they're too lazy to max all their characters. XD XD

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

no they're not. some girls enjoy playing vidogames. there are even some girls that can play even better than guys [ my g/f beat mi in soul calibur 2 once :sweat: ]

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

i agree with strawberrt! games can be played by girls or guys ^_^ it all depends if they want to

Hmm, I never thought it was only for girls, cuz I play Ragnarok Online, and I was introduced to this game by my class mate(Who is a girl) lol

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Nope, I always play video games. Though I'm the only one of my friends that does.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

I don't believe that video games are just for guys. but i do believe most games are made for the main audience of male gamers ex. Dead or Alive Extrme Beach Volleyball. i would love to talk to some girls about games but all the ones i know hate video games so if any of u lady gamers ever want to talk about a game im open for conversations about a game anytime as long as its not a sports games(i dont like them except for one game and that is Need for Speed Underground PS2)

My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Experience teaches you to recognize a mistake when you've made it again.- Unknown

never

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

NO way!!!!!!!!! I play the PS2 I like Final Fantasy, Dark Cloud, Dynasty Warriors, Street fighter, Dead or alive, Devil may cry, Darkstalkers and all kinds of fighting & RPG games. And I'm a girl. That's nonsense.

Signature

i know laods of girls who play the same games as i do and a lot better the most of my mates gaming is in no way just for men also they are just as addicted to them as my mates ok so most of em dont quote the lines as much as the boys but thank god for that it does my nut in >_<

nope,i know a lot of girls that really really like FF and other stuff

Quote by Silvandragon1743% of gamers are female! Woot woot! Hehe.

A good chance they're all playing The Sims.

The games market is male oriented for the simple fact that it's easier to code guts and gore than it is to create something that appeals to the masses.

Quote by strawberrtNo way! Video games is a unisex activity, where both girls and boys can
use them. There might be a lot more games for guys than girls on PS2 or
XBox though. But that doesnt mean girls cant play with those games ^^
It kinda depends on the person's personality

Didn't you answer your own question?

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

no, only guys playing videogames is a stereotype......

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 87 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.