Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saikano (Last Chapter) - Minitokyo

Saikano (Last Chapter)

Tagged under SaiKano

page 1 of 1 9 total items

darkelohim

darkelohim

~La Sonrisa de Karenin~

Ok, many people saw Saikano but, many of them say "the last chapter have been the 10" and other the normal end

"Teniendo en cuenta que mañana a estas horas podia estar muerto, el hecho de ser valiente o no carecia de importancia. En realidad, todo carecia de importancia, incluso la propia vida. El hecho de que mirara un arbol o no lo hiciera tampoco importaba. No le importaba al arbol, ni a los hombres de su compañia, ni al resto del mundo. Solo le importaba a el y, cuando dejara de existir, ya no le importaria a nadie."

James Jones
The Thin Red Line

i didn't read the manga so i really don't know which chapter it ends at. but still, 10chapter is a little bit less... =/m but the series, ep10 is great, and sad.

LAVOS

Time Devourer

The problem with the normal ending is that it's NOT AN ending heck. I mean, I didn't understand not a single thing about the normal ending, none of the arguments were solved either

"Ye Shall be as Gods"

um...doesn't the series end at episode 13?

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I bought the DVD and it has 13 episodes...

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

13 sad episodes :'( and + 2 OAV's (SaiKano: Another Love Song 1 and 2) :P

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

So there is a big difference in the ending of the anime than in the manga? Just say yes/no.. I do not like Spoilers.. I have read the manga and I haven't finished yet the anime SO i'll try to find out

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

good or bad anime

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.