Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Howl's moving castle trailer and official website - Minitokyo

Howl's moving castle trailer and official website

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hey, I noticed this movie came out in the netherlands over here lol. So i thought it would be nice to announce it, since it's a pretty good movie.

Here's a little intro about the story:

The 18 year old Sophie has changed into an old lady. She escapes to an odd moving castle of a wizard named Howl, where she hopes to be able to get rid of her curse. Also she'll meet a firedevil. Howl and Sophie deside to help eachother.

Want to see the high quality trailer?
http://bvim-qt.vitalstream.com/HowlsMovingCastle/Howls_Trailer1_Domestic41905_3000.mov

For low connections here's the medium quality trailer:
http://blob.home.nl/feed/NL_HOME/FILM/TRAILER/1606eb54830421b6ec5625ca8cf1cf0c.mov

And of course here's the official website (be sure to have a flash plugin installed):
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/castle/

I have already seen it. I like it, I even wanted to wach it again as soon as it was over...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

heheh lol ^^ kewl! Have you ever seen spirited away?? I bet most people might like any of Hayao Miyazaki's movies.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

it seems like a fun movie but it never came out in malaysia :(

The movie never came close enough to me to see it. I read the book which I liked a lot, but many have said that the movie doesn't do a good job of portraying the book and changes many things that were in the book. Aside from what other people have said, I'll probbly watch it when it becomes available for rent.

Signature

Bodhi

Bodhi

believe in nothing...

Awsome... Ive wanted to see that movie... was it also made in the netherlands? thanks for the links

Quote by MorikodaThe movie never came close enough to me to see it. I read the book
which I liked a lot, but many have said that the movie doesn't do a
good job of portraying the book and changes many things that were in
the book. Aside from what other people have said, I'll probbly watch it
when it becomes available for rent.

Yes, I've seen it and read the book...and unfortunately (despite being a huge fan of Miyazaki) his changes to the plot spoiled my enjoyment of the movie...it's still worth seeing though :\ :)

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

I saw the movie a month ago (I think), except it was all in Japanese, so I only got the part where Sophie was turned into an old lady, and that's about all that I understand XD

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.