Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Goku's fans!! Tell me your opinion.. - Minitokyo

Goku's fans!! Tell me your opinion..

Tagged under Dragon Ball

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Yo Goku's fans.....
I just want to know what do u think is the best level of Goku for u??!! and tell me why??!

1) Normal
2) Level 1 (SSJ)
3) Ultra level 1 (USSJ)
4) Level 2 (SSJ2)
5) Level 3 (SSJ3)
6) Level 4 (SSJ4) "The Most Powerful Goku"

For me, i think he looks super coooooooooool in all his forms. I like his: hair, eyes, muscles and so on...
I put images for all his forms, so tell me your opinions.....

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/4448/nor0gr.jpg http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/4931/lev12vz.jpg
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4207/u12mr.jpg http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/3609/lev23hr.jpg
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/5990/lev35uf.jpg http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4338/lev49uf.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

I use to think dbz was awesome until I saw other anime. Now i think dbz sux.........but ssj4 was the coolest when I was a fan. Altho he was too strong to control his powers.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I'm not a big fan of DBZ but you gotta dig the long hair on SS3

Signature Image

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

i think ssj2 is cool
ssj 3 looks strong but ssj4 is kinda fake

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Quote by Zero-Ultimatei think ssj2 is coolssj 3 looks strong but ssj4 is kinda fake

word! ssj2 is cool, but i like ssj3 the most, but ssj4 is ugly, super ugly...

but out of all dragon sereis, i only like the first one, DRAGON BALL. Z n GT just sux

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu

Yami no Riku

I'm not a big fan of db too but I think ssj2 is the coolest because he hasn't change too much in ssj2

Signature

sumisyo

sumisyo

Smile Ed

That is a bit of a challenge...but I must say that his original form would be my choice!
I believe his best features comes from that form, only because in that form I have seen him laugh, eat, fight, and with a touch of his silliness all the way into my heart! :D

Dragon-of-Rune

+Soul Society+

I was a fan of DBZ but the ruined everything with BDGT but he looks coolest when he transformt in to SSJ1 with that angry look on his face :)

Signature Image

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proud Member in:
.:Tenchu:.
.:Bleach-PS2-Game:. .:Bleach:.
.:Make-a-Friend:.
.:FinalFantasyFans:. .:Final-Fantasy:.
.:Lovingayashi-no-Ceres:.
.:DragonLovers:.

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

is there any difference between lvl 1, and 2? they look the same to me

anyway that long hair lvl 3 looks nice

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Quote by NinjutsuI'm not a big fan of db too but I think ssj2 is the coolest because he hasn't change too much in ssj2

The only changed is on his power level and he has a unique and interesting sound when he is transformig to this level... it's like a string wind with echo coming out from his body... cooooooool Goku...

Quote by sumisyoThat is a bit of a challenge...but I must say that his original form
would be my choice!
I believe his best features comes from that form, only because in that
form I have seen him laugh, eat, fight, and with a touch of his
silliness all the way into my heart! :D

Nice describing sumisyo.... That's what a true fan of dbz/dbgt will say about the best and the most powerful character in all animes...

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

YOBO

VENGABOYS ROCK

For me, i think he looks super in all his forms :)

GERARDSGIRL

GERARDSGIRL

Have fun without me ^_^

SSJ4 CUZ he's got a tall!!! XD XD XD ;)

I CANT SWIM!!!!!

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

yaaay goku!!! the best for me is ssj4!! it totlly rocks but you forget one level
Kaikoen!!! how you coud forget about the mighty kaioken lol see ya

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

level 3 all the way, can't beat the gold long hair its just awsome

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Quote by Dendehow you coud forget about the mighty kaioken

Yeah, but kaioken is a technique that Goku has learnt and u can't consider it as a new level or a new transformation.... that's what i think...

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

ssj4, power all the way! Actually I think level 3 is the coolest.

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

Normal. This is the form where he looks "human". You can clearly see his feelings...

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Super Saiyan Goku 3 was the best. The long hair, the no eye-brow stuff and that bunch of hair in front of his face are just so sweet.

I kinda remembered this episode where Gotenks said that having no eyebrow made him look like a grunt.

Signature

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

Quote by YOBOFor me, i think he looks super in all his forms :)

i think the same, but in ssj4 his eyes looks so cool :)

:nya:

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by NegativeBahamutssj4, power all the way! Actually I think level 3 is the coolest.

same here, i bet if they go any higher, the golden hair will get longer haha. XD

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

UrzaAnimated

UrzaAnimated

Sex Is Not The Enemy

Any level is good. Goku is by far the greatest warrior ever. Also he's my alter ego. oops. I said to much!

Sex is not the enemy. Plain and simple. End oppression. Free yourself from politics and media. Freedom is free. Don't pay for a human right. Wallace lives on! Down with the EU!

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

oh well.... doesn't vegetto count? I mean it's that dna stuff but I really never liked Goku much... okay.... i vote normal... I hate his muscles when in the other forms~~ xD

VASHTHESTAMPED

VASHTHESTAMPED

Deamon Slayer

GOKU rocks!!!!!!!!! in all forms. that said i like goku the first time he turned into a super sayin when he was fighting frieza he looked soooooooooo cool!!!!!!! :) Later... ;)

in space no one can hear you Scream...
but down here your MINE...

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
bunny will rule this world some day then ya'll see... ^_^

Level 2 Goku looks the best because he sparks with lightning and it looks cool :D

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.