Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Goku's fans!! Tell me your opinion.. - Minitokyo

Goku's fans!! Tell me your opinion..

Tagged under Dragon Ball

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

I find the ultra lvl 1 quite cool (when he fought with Cell)

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

i say level 2 cuz he look fresh but i would really go with ssj4 cuz he is strong

sumisyo

sumisyo

Smile Ed

Quote by THE-DARK-PRINCE
Nice describing sumisyo.... That's what a true fan of dbz/dbgt will say about the best and the most powerful character in all animes...

Thank you very much! Goku is the best!

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Quote by jakulitoI kinda remembered this episode where Gotenks said that having no
eyebrow made him look like a grunt.

Cool :D

Quote by devilman182i think the same, but in ssj4 his eyes looks so cool :)

Of course, the best part of his face when he turns into ssj4: " his eyes"

Quote by kreLevel 2 Goku looks the best because he sparks with lightning and it looks cool :D

You found the secret of Goku's attraction on this level ;)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Level mm..3 or 4 .. he is pretty powerful but i like Vegeta better ^^

Signature

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I love all of his forms, obviously it's great to see him in his natural form interacting with the other characters - particularly Chichi, but all the ssj levels look cool! One of my fave episodes in dbz was when he transformed into ssj3. DBZ was the first anime I ever watched, so although I don't watch it too much anymore, it'll always be kind of special to me ofr introducing me to the world of anime! XD

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Sayoo

Sayoo

<3 Hakudoushi <3

Gokuuuuuuuuuuuuu ! i love dbz ^_^^
all are amazing :D but lvl2 is the best, look to that face ! grr..! hahaha ^^

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Quote by celebrilI love all of his forms, obviously it's great to see him in his natural
form interacting with the other characters - particularly Chichi, but
all the ssj levels look cool! One of my fave episodes in dbz was when
he transformed into ssj3. DBZ was the first anime I ever watched, so
although I don't watch it too much anymore, it'll always be kind of
special to me ofr introducing me to the world of anime! XD

Same here, DBZ was miy first anime and one of the greatest episode is: when he was transforming into SSJ3 he looks cool and the whole earth was shaking because of his power, and i like his words in that episode when he was telling Boo: "And this to go further, further beyond Haaaaaaaaaaaa", he meant that I'm going to a level stage that is going to be beyond your imagination... Awesome Goku XD

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

normal
hes cooler that way
but i've got a ? for you.
if you've noticed on the show they keep saying that when goku gets to transform or gets a new form that thats the last one that he'll be able to transform to so my ? is when do you think they'll
actually have that one tranformation that will be the end of the line for him?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Quote by deadwolf98but i've got a ? for you.
if you've noticed on the show they keep saying that when goku gets to
transform or gets a new form that thats the last one that he'll be able
to transform to so my ? is when do you think they'll actually have that
one tranformation that will be the end of the line for him?

I don't know really but i read before that Goku is going to transfer to level 5 if there is a new series and he will be unable to control himself and he will be evil because of his unbelievable power. As a result of that, Vegeta will transfer into level 6 and beats Goku. I think that's the of the line but i hope for a new part. I don't know if i answered your question or not?!?!

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

normal... I like the palm tree hair...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

I think he will always look awesome... but his muscles scare me!

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Quote by ohmygoshainuyashaI think he will always look awesome... but his muscles scare me!

These are the best parts on his body... his muscles harder than stone....

SSJ 3.....

About ssj4.... I don't like it a bit...

But I do like his 10X Kamehameha.... I mean... the way he perform it...

dvx

dvx

Otaku

I like lvl 2. I hate his lvl 4 form. Looks more like an ape.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

axb0b

axb0b

Grand Duke of Hell

ssj3 all the way, his long hair makes him beyond coolness and I think one of the best battle is when he is fighting little buu in ssj3. ssj3 Gotenks is dashizt too ^^

Signature

ax's .:: latest wall: ghostbusters & favs ::.
Member of: :{French-Tribu}:

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

ssj1, cause it was way unexpected. when i was seeing the fight btw goku and freeza, when he transformed i was like O_O.
Also i like a lot ssj3, its the most coolest of all his transformations.

OliverDeep

OliverDeep

koigokoro soshite pi-su

Quote by hytokirissj1, cause it was way unexpected. when i was seeing the fight btw goku and freeza, when he transformed i was like O_O.
Also i like a lot ssj3, its the most coolest of all his transformations.

I agree!!!SSJ1 was realy cool!!!A special power that was used in a in despered times...againt Freeza, Coler and others was realy amazing...SSJ3!!! well!!The way He didi it and tranformed was fantastic no one expected too...It was realy a deep Tranformation he got that energy from inside...And finaly SSJ4...My fav!!!realy...I realy like it...He gets a diferent personalaty, and a realy cool look...that's all...LOVE and peace.

Warawa imei kesshite henjou tame takou!!!
Signature

MT is made of LOVE and PEACE!!!

All levels of Goku are great but what i liked the most was that when he gained a new level it wasn't because of the power he would gain but that he did it to protect some one or something and that he never gave up.

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!!!

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Quote by sonofbardockAll levels of Goku are great but what i liked the most was that when he
gained a new level it wasn't because of the power he would gain but
that he did it to protect some one or something and that he never gave
up.

Yeah... i know what u mean... goku fights because he likes to fight and he is fighting to protect what he loves... his home planet "As he sees"... The earth.... i like his words on GT when he said: "It pains me when i can't protect what i love"....

Quote by OliverDeepI agree!!!SSJ1 was realy cool!!!A special power that was used in a in
despered times...againt Freeza, Coler and others was realy
amazing...SSJ3!!! well!!The way He didi it and tranformed was fantastic
no one expected too...It was realy a deep Tranformation he got that
energy from inside...And finaly SSJ4...My fav!!!realy...I realy like
it...He gets a diferent personalaty, and a realy cool look...that's
all...LOVE and peace.

I'm totally agree with u ^_^

Thanks. It good to know that other people think the same thing!!! :)

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!!!

donno quite well about goku character ! because i just follow along my bro who like 2 watch goku better last time ! now i have no idea ! but still i think goku play a good role ... >_<

Goku is the champ, my fav one is def. Ssj3, too bad it wasnt focused on as much as his other power levels.

as my name says it.ss3 is his best form!but all other forms are great too!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.