Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Goku's fans!! Tell me your opinion.. - Minitokyo

Goku's fans!! Tell me your opinion..

Tagged under Dragon Ball

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

SS4 because he's hotter than hell in that form; very drool worthy! I found myself panting like a dog when I saw him and getting all hot and bothered. That was when I truly and completely fell in love with Dragonball GT and all of the sooner series also. Yeah I was always looking forward to when he would become to hot crimson monkey and then when Vageta turned<--SEXUAL OVERLOAD!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

jaques

van

THEY ALL LOOK COOL AND I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR APPLAUSE.

Bit Cloud

hmm.... i like the ssj. but when he's normal is nice too. i don't like ssj4 because it's not from the original manga. i always wondered how goku manages to make his hair stand up all the time. he must use a lot of hair jell just like Cloud. :)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump threads this old.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.