Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 3D anime girl - Minitokyo

3D anime girl

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Dunno if someone already showed this on this forum =P, but here's a site where someone show's his 3d anime creation.. It's really perfect O_O. Teh shading everything =3!. Give some comment if u want, btw is there someone here who has some experience with 3d grapic art and stuff =3? I've been busy with 3ds max lately, but i can't find any good tutorials, how to make such 3d anime art as shown on that site =p. If you know some good tutorials post them here thank u =).

linkie below:
http://3d-anime.how.to/

Asahi

Asahi

gone

ah yeah.. i know the link XD. its great work :D

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

Thats cool ^^

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Wow, that's some awesome stuff. I guess that's probably how they rendered the characters for the new Appleseed movie... (if not in 3dsm, then Maya)

i just love the way they used the shading and lighting effects =P it just looks like a 2d picture.

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

oh wow... I wonder how long it took to do that..

chan

chan

br0ken doll~

cool xD they did a good job o_ob

Signature Image
in wonderland ~ gothic-poser.net/inwonderland

Zelgadis

Zelgadis

Chimera

its simple toon shading no big deal
but the model are well done

Signature

Member of -- Quebec Freaks Group --

yes indeed

not very much people can made models that really WOWed me.

well i've tried it once and it's hard to make a perfect model.. the shading and lines are the hardest to make it perfect.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

wow, i'm getting dizzy! :hmpf: It looks kinda cool...

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Quote by misl3dwow, i'm getting dizzy! :hmpf: It looks kinda cool...

lol ^^ *stands ready to catch*

nice!! thanx for the site

heh nice. i wish i could play with her! move her around and stuff.

Signature Image

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

Lol iazndragoniyan :)

This site is excellent :) There's awesome stuff ^^

Akiravinoe

Akira

I've never know there such site, thanks alot.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

The best of all, the movies, had dead links :(

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

well almost all the movies worked a few months ago... to bad they don't work anymore x_x.

btw if you look at this site http://mail.ntust.edu.tw/~B8910010/web/ u can see all his work n stuff =P.
maybe some of u already seen this ^^'.

fujur

KUCUKACHU

wow, the design of the web site http://mail.ntust.edu.tw/~B8910010/web/Ming-yuan.html is amazing!!
ive navigated in the web page watching the Vivian model, Ming-yuan are they maya/3D studio/other???
i dont know jap, and cant undertsand the typography on the page,
do you know the name of the artist or grup of artists?? if so let me know,

he/she/them has/ve great jobs not only in anime but in drawing, composing and creating art

i don't really know, but i think it's a group of a few guy's =/. and everyone has it's own project.. ^^'' just guessing.

Wow, crazy stuff. so cool.

i know some really good 3d artists i've met one at school and one while i had a vacation job. I've asked them how long it took before they knew almost everyting of 3ds max and other programm's. and they both said it took them 5 to 7 years before they became profs in these programms. i even asked if they could make something like this anime character for example and they can, only it takes allot of time.

Myke

Myke

Upstract

Quote by roshinkui know some really good 3d artists i've met one at school and one while
i had a vacation job. I've asked them how long it took before they knew
almost everyting of 3ds max and other programm's. and they both said it
took them 5 to 7 years before they became profs in these programms. i
even asked if they could make something like this anime character for
example and they can, only it takes allot of time.

^^;
5 to 7 years is quite a long time - don't get me wrong but I don't think that you need that long to become a pro with some sort of programme. I'm currently trying to learn 3D modelling on my own, which is not really the best thing. But if you have a lot of time and do some sort of class you'll get the hang of it "soon", I guess.
However, knowing all the functions such programmes as Maya/3DSM/C4D or even Blender offer you is surely a big deal and does indeed take a LOT of time. And a fast computer hardware...

Very nice.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.