Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 did you see MY-HIME? - Minitokyo

did you see MY-HIME?

Tagged under My-HiME

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

well the last week ,i saw the serie MY-HIMe and i was impressive ,well it is been a long since i did not see a good series ,since elfien lied and rozen maiden ,*you must see*series.the story is pretty good ,actually is is very interesting ,romance ,and action ,comedy too ,the ending is awesome,is my opinion ,but what about youi? did you see? did you like it?26 episodes ,you won't be dissapoiment.

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

yeah I managed to see it before it got licensed. And I did find it to be a very good series.

northpole777

That way away

I hell want to see that! it looks so cool ey, and Yuki Kajiura did the music. Where did you guys see it, and is it translated yet?

---}

I own this many Yuki Kajiura RARE cds: One, two, three. I'm so happy n_n

---}

From the black and twisting shadows rose a woman
beauty alluring to the eye
Oh her devilish grin, her moonlit skin
and long dark hair flowing down around her thighs

---}

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Mmm.. yeah I saw it... but I am not sure about the ending... although everything else is wonderful (except for the fact that Akira's character (who, let's face it, was one of the best) was left flat (not given enough credit/attention).

Also did you know they are making a MaiHime 2! I don't know if it will be any good though...

Anyways it is a very good anime and it is defenitely worth watching!

Signature

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Yeah, it was a pretty good series. The only thing i don't like was how if a girl lost a battle, the person they love most dissapears. Their most important doesn't even get to choose if they want to dissapear or not. Overall, the rest of it makes it a great anime. I heard they're making Mai-HiME second season!

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Actually, I liked the concept of it - losing ur most impt person when the child dies.
This concept brings out the extent of what these girls would do and how far they would go to prevent losing their most impt person. The emotions in the series were overwhelming, and yet they could mix in an adequate amt of humour and comedy in it w/o seeming slapstick. The huge cast was handled nicely with enough emphasis on the main for us to like her but w/o neglecting to develop the supporting characters, ,aking everyone all very dear and hence making me feel more for them when tragedy strikes. Plus, the bgm fully powers this anime with the extra punch.
It's a great series IMO. Definitely worth watching again and again.

yeah mai hime was good. i liked how i was able to predict what was going to happen in the story line like most animes. at first you would think they would just have to fight orphans through the whole series but then they throw a curve ball at you and say that they have to fight each other. i really didn't see that coming and it kept me watching to see what would happen next.

Mai Hime 2?! where could they go with the story? and does anyone know if there a manga already out for it if they are?

Signature
"You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories" -Stainslaw J. Lec

I have not seen the series at all. ^_^'

i know a friend who has this series so I'll ask him next time I see him.

I thought the series was quite bad, some episodes were good but i think the story was pretty rubbish.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i just finished it the other day
i thought that the series was okay
but i think that it took too long to get addicting
but overall the series wasn't that bad, in my opinion at least...

Nona

Nona

Tsubasa forever

of course I see it! :)
i like it too. I'm wainting for the second season! :) The Title: My Hime Next stage. :)

I love that series, seemed kinda questionable at first but turned out great, I saw it at....
http://releases.static-subs.com/
can use torrent to dl it still, it was liscensed? hmm didnt know that well you can still dl it

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Watched it, liked it alot, but probably not for everyone.
As for the second season, the story is brand new from what i gather and have some characters from original mai-hime but alternate version (not cameo).

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

Maruko87

Evangelion forever

habia oido el titulo de esa serie pero nunca la he visto
-_-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Yup, i think it was good.. but like some guys said the last ep was not that much.. and it had very cool characters that no one cared about.. or were just like whatever.. and the 2nd season.. i hope it's good.. but nothing like the 1st in my opinion and lets see what happend.. but yeah it was a cool anime i liked it alot.. good characters, good idea, awesome drawings, Sunrise did an excellent job in my opinion.. just heh the last ep.. ^_^' ^_^' :D :D

Signature

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

yea Mai-Hime is cool man at first I tought that the show ended at ep15 (I think) when it looks like Mai dies after destroyed Alisa child!! but anywas yeah I heard about Mai-Hime2 I heard Mai isn't going to be in it that sucks I love Mai. Also Mikoto ages about a couple years!! thats cool Mikoto is awesome.

Signature Image

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

yeah great serie *nods* the end at the episode 26 was really good
their childs are awesome
good story
about mai hime 2 ive heard about it but nothing so precise
i hope it comes out

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

I saw this because I was curious after seeing the trailer. The beginning was kind of dry, but when the story picked up I was completely hooked.

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

Quote by Maruko87habia oido el titulo de esa serie pero nunca la he visto
-_-

me too, but I will try to obtain it u_u

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

lol... if you can tell from my sig, yes i've seen Mai HiME. the ending was ok for me, but the characters and the music were wonderful. yuki kajiura is a musical genius! i can't wait for Mai Otome!

Signature Image

Quote by dobriyeah mai hime was good. i liked how i was able to predict what was going to happen in the story line like most animes. at first you would think they would just have to fight orphans through the whole series but then they throw a curve ball at you and say that they have to fight each other. i really didn't see that coming and it kept me watching to see what would happen next.
Mai Hime 2?! where could they go with the story? and does anyone know if there a manga already out for it if they are?

Mai-otome's manga chapter 1&2 are out already. Since Mai-hime's manga was different from the anime, i'm expecting this one to be similar.

the anime is quite good, but I dislike the end : too much "nian.nian" in my opinion : they'll live happy and will have a lot of children and now they are all friends ^__^

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

I saw that series and can say it is very good anime.

Shaka

Shaka

Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

Yea I have lintenig something about this anime but I haven't seen this. :\

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.