Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 did you see MY-HIME? - Minitokyo

did you see MY-HIME?

Tagged under My-HiME

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I did. A very good series in my opinion,
***SPOILER***
specially after Alyssa's death.
***END OF SPOILER***
The last chapters are a wonerful rise in the drama, making it amazing.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

thought it was good
very different from the Manga though,,,
and ive also heard news about a second season with different childs and characters
ive seen pictures of them in a magazine scan on ANN too

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

I had watched MY HIME anime (all 26 ep) (^_^)
It's very funny

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

No, I didn't watch it yet cause i have alot of anime episodes that i have to see....
But my friend has all the episodes, so i can i take them from him whenever i want ;)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Haven't read the manga.
Watched the Series and was quite happy with the way it was done.
Fav character was definately Shizuru.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

edenflowerr

edenflowerr

soldier of the true ORB

wow my hime was one awesome show... almost all the episodes ended in major cliff hangers so it kept me watching for hours at a time. i loved everything about the series and i think the ending was pretty good too. i havent really gotten interested in the manga (i read a lil of it but it was way different). i heard there might be a new season of it coming out ^_^ i hope so. akira is my fave hime

dragonbard

dragonbard

Imitating Sanji

wow i didn't LOVE this anime, i liked it but i found it a little too ''pushed''..i liked the psychological problems that they had to face but i didn't really like the caraters...i hated Mai and some others hehe ^^...but it was okay (i didn't like the opening either)
My fav. was definitely Midori

Well, life depends on AAYAA

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Well, I haven't seen it, I have to watch .hack//SIGN and then I have Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien ... but I'll think about downloading this series ;)

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

dvx

dvx

Otaku

I saw it. The ending could've been better. It was so predictable.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

i wonder what the new mai hime is gonna be like...

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

I had seen all 26 episodes of MY HIME :D
But I haven't seen MY HIME 2. OX

Quote by kuclowell the last week ,i saw the serie MY-HIMe and i was impressive ,well it is been a long since i did not see a good series ,since elfien lied and rozen maiden ,*you must see*series.the story is pretty good ,actually is is very interesting ,romance ,and action ,comedy too ,the ending is awesome,is my opinion ,but what about youi? did you see? did you like it?26 episodes ,you won't be dissapoiment.

I'm not surprised that you were impressed....

Since I was totally and extremely impressed with it :D

a nice story with a nice plot and ending... a lot of nice character too....

And I luvvvv... Mai Tokiha.... ^_^'

I've watched it. The ending was alright... but I liked the series overall anyway.

Signature

Pretty good series. The ending seems rushed but still quite enjoyable. <3 Natsuki :) I'm hoping she'll have more than a camo in the new series, but I kinda doubt it.

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

It's one of my fav anime.I like both its story and character especially natsuki and mai^^. The dubbing is good too especially for natsuki's dubber,Chiba Saeko.

racka64

racka64

Mugiwara

Mai's child is the coolest!!! He's terrifying! XP

Signature

I agree that Mai-Hime was a good anime, it had enough elements to make it unique, the characters were pretty good, and there was plenty of action. The crazy robot things were very unique and I would put them on a level close (but not quite) to the strangeness of Evangellion's angels.

I'm currently watching. Seems nice enough even if it's quite commercial.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Good series, but the ending was the cheesiest ending that could have been selected. Overall buildup of the story was fine, intro was a bit slow but okay overall. The ending just deflated all the emotional investment that was put into the show though, I think.

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Yeah, and it was a good anime :o) the ending was ridiculous, but nevermind ;) I really liked it ... no My-otome stuuf ;)

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please do not bump old threads. This thread is many months old and the discussion had has died off. Such threads should be left alone.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.