Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why is anime so addicting!? - Minitokyo

why is anime so addicting!?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Well i see everyone here watches anime and stuff. But why do you actually watch anime =P? I watch it because it can cheer me up somethimes =P. Btw if you watch a serie with a good story you'll stick to it and want to see more ^^. Anyway tell me why do you think it's addicting? =P

Quote by roshinkuWell i see everyone here watches anime and stuff. But why do you actually watch anime =P?
I watch it because it can cheer me up somethimes =P. Btw if you watch a serie with a good story you'll stick to it and want to see more ^^. Anyway tell me why do you think it's addicting? =P

you don't know how it feels to watch anime do you?

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I think it's addictive because following a series gets you hyped up on "what will happen next" :) Moreso if the anime is an ongoing thing.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Quote by Paolo

Quote by roshinkuWell i see everyone here watches anime and stuff. But why do you actually watch anime =P?
I watch it because it can cheer me up somethimes =P. Btw if you watch a serie with a good story you'll stick to it and want to see more ^^. Anyway tell me why do you think it's addicting? =P

you don't know how it feels to watch anime do you?

well actually i do know how it feels =3, but i want to see other peoples reactions ^_^'.

it's addictive because of the plot and characters of certain animes. i can't say all anime are good or addictive but in general it is. i think it has a lot to do with the art/graphics and the story and it's characters.

~mintyness~
Signature

madasian

-=MaDasiaN=-

I watch anime for two main reasons. 1) it makes me happy, if I have had a bad day or had an exhausting day of schooling, anime always is there to cheer me up. 2) anime also broadens the imagination and lets you escape reality, sometimes it's good to just get away from reality.

whatever doesn't kill will only make me stronger...

yep, though i think if the graphics are bad, but the story-line is good, it still can be addictive =/.
Oh btw XD! anime series can really inspire you on making a lay-out for a website or creating a wall ^^.

pingu

pingu

AMV Creator

Quote by roshinkuyep, though i think if the graphics are bad, but the story-line is good, it still can be addictive =/.
Oh btw XD! anime series can really inspire you on making a lay-out for a website or creating a wall ^^.

thats right...

my site:
[URL=www.kivarts.de]Signature Image[/URL]

yea i like how good the story-line is.

I like anime because of how expressive the characters tend to be--like in all cartoons. However, in anime, the general way of expression (they usually exaggerate, there's a lot of extremes, and not to mention those huge eyes that help emotion communication) is appealing to me.

Oh yeah, and some are just really good besides. XD

Sir Lev Arkadiy Butorac
----------------------------------
"Funny, that no matter where you are in the world, there's always someone eager to help you destrroy yourself."
-James St. James

yeah, those big eyes i think their sexy XD! I like it too, the way how those characters express their feelings with it ^^. The creator of zelda the windwaker said something about the eyes of link, they made his eyes bigger just so link expresses his emotions better =P. So i think too the eyes and how some funny characters react, can attract people to watch those series =3.

schuZ107M

crazed yaoi fangirl

Hrmm... I guess I watch it for the storylines mostly. I just watch an episode or two of something and I keep wanting to know what happens. Plus, I love the artwork of a lot of good series' and it's fun watching anime characters reactions to things. I'm really big into Japanese culture too, so it's informational (sometimes) to watch. *shrugs* I guess I just like animation better than reality.

wark?

For me, its because i can relate to some of the characters. I get to see possible situations that can happen in real life that makes me think about it. It is also the best way to keep me entertained when i'm not doing anything important. :)

you get addicted to it.. because you like it or there is something you like about it.

the stories are deep, and the characters are well developed, and the art is fresh and grand! anime is addicting when you can be emotionally involved, or its just plain fun to watch!

becuz the girl are cute .... that's why XD

jchupa

Artist of Many

The characters tend to each have a story behind them creatng a much fuller plot and story line, and the expressive ablilty is great. I feel fuller in a way when I watch Anime.

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

its entertaining :D hot chicks and comedy... lots of fan servcice lol

Its the Japanese' secret plot to rule the world. When we are all holed away in our living rooms glued to the TV, watching anime they are going to invade and conquer the world and then set up little sentry robots like in Akira to kill those who dare break the spell of anime. Don't say I didn't warn you!!!!

Quote by h3llb3ntIts the Japanese' secret plot to rule the world. When we are all holed away in our living rooms glued to the TV, watching anime they are going to invade and conquer the world and then set up little sentry robots like in Akira to kill those who dare break the spell of anime. Don't say I didn't warn you!!!!

XD! there's one thing i dislike somethimes.. In some series, it's all funny and just when the ending is near they turn the story into a big drama... so they let the the favorite characters die for example. But ok as long as the anime ends good i like it ^^. hurray for happy endings!!

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

I watch it b/c it's more entertaining than most Live action stuff. I mean...look at batman and batman beyond...can you make a real liv person do that? no, and if you use CG, it look slike crap more often than not (here comes some hatred my way no doubt, but look how bad Matrix: revolutions looked for that fight with the 20+ Smiths and Neo). So, it's not just anime for me, but animation in general.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

I watch anime b/c of the story and the drawing style... I dunno the cartoons over in north america leave me kinda cold... but anime has a detailed plot (sometimes ^^; ) and teh drawings like I said I like ^^... guess that's it ....

bc the girls are too pretty

and the guys are just too kool

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

probably because you easely become addicted to anything thats good, nice and great! ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.