Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 64? characters? - Minitokyo

64? characters?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Bodhi

Bodhi

believe in nothing...

Ok im new... i know... i looked around before i askedso here it goes...

when i try to submit a post in the galleries ( to commnet) I get a messege box saying that it must be 64 characters (words whatever) long... but i see other post/comments from other people and... to say the least its no were near 60 words long... am I ignoring somethi9ng or missing something?

thanks for all the help in advanced

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

well a character is a letter, a word being letters put together to form something that is linked to a mental image / sound / smell whatever we have in our head ^_^

so the 64 characters can be 64 aaaaaaaa like that but longer... the aim of this rule being to avoid the "woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike it" kinda comments, which are completely useless i'd say XP
please read the policy in the support section, and the noob bibles too in the help lounge

Bodhi

Bodhi

believe in nothing...

uhmm O.- that was "kinda" help full... im not like complaining about how long it is... just curious why it looks like everyones elses post are "not" 64 characters long... ?

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

yeah i dont get that its stupid

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

hum i'm not sure, but i think the rule actually doesn't work in the forum, and not in certain sections of the galleries.... but not sure. or maybe it works in the forum, and not in the galleries... whatever i'm quite certain there are exceptions (not for members but for sections) in MT ^_^

Bodhi

Bodhi

believe in nothing...

thanks for all your help guy

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

eh seems like i was wrong, or maybe the policy hasn't been updated in some time

Quote by MT policy For gallery commenting the following applies:

* All posts should contain constructive criticism, in the fullest of meaning. If you are not to criticize the gallery item at hand, consider communicating through other means of communication, e.g. Private Messaging.
* All posts should be detailed. Members are encouraged to highlight different aspects of the submission at hand in their comments.
* All posts must be at least 64 characters long. This is enforced by the system.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.