Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 TRUE FRIENDSHIP - Minitokyo

TRUE FRIENDSHIP

page 1 of 1 17 total items

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

================
As the saying goes
" Happiness is shared, it's double
Sorrow is shared, it's recuced a half "
" Without a company of the friend, this world will be dull "
================
TRUE FRIENDSHIP
Everyone has a number of acquaintances, but no one has many friends. For the true intimate friendship isn't common; and there are many people who seem to be incapable of it. For friendship to be intimate and lasting, both the friends must have some very special qualities.
The first quality, which is the very essence of friendship, is unselfishness. A man who is concerned only with his own interests and feelings can't be a true friend. Friendship is two-sided affair, it live by give-and-take, and no friendship can last long which is all give on one side and all take the other. A selfish person is incapable of true friendship.
Constancy is the second quality for true friendship. Some people seem not to be constant. They take up an interest with enthusiasm, but they are soon tired of it and feel the attraction of the attraction of some new object. Such changeable and uncertain people are incapable of lifelong friendship.
Loyalty is the third important quality. Two friends must be loyal to each other, and they must know each other so well that there can be no suspicions between them. We don't think much of people who readily belive rumour and gossip against their friends. Those who are easily influenced by whispers can never make good friends.
Trust is perhaps the fourth quality. There must be mutual trust between friends, so that each other can feel safe when telling the other his or her most intimate secrets. But there are talkative people who can't keep a secret, either their own or those of others. Such people will never keep friend long.
Lastly, there must be a perpect sympathy between friends, sympathy with each other's aims, likes, joys, sorrows, pursuits and pleasures. And where such mutual sympathy doesn't exist, friendship is impossible.
================
Friendship doesn't tell the differrence between age, sex or race.

Edward-Fantasy

Edward-Fantasy

Im a Gothic Boy

...exactly.........(yes im a men of little words)

Signature Image
Im running with the wind
I gonna win
I gonna cross seas, never give up
I not a thing without sense, listen to me

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Nicely said. :) Couldn't have done better.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

this post belongs in the spam lounge

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

very well said TAM-Lisa!! ^ - ^
it seems like you were writing a report on it or something. :)

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

nicely said could have said better.
you're talented. you should become a write.

Very good examples for a good working friendsship...If everyone would have friends with such qualities then noone would be lonely.... :)

Yeah You are right...Nice writing skills.

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

One soul dwelling in two bodies

-Socrates

danielelric

danielelric

Indigo Angel

that's right n.n

"Living with fear is fine, but to enjoy life you must act even with fear"

*In this signature you can see all my nicknames* ^-^
Signature

You have a very great writing talent. Great explanation. I am adding this page to my favorites in my web browser. It expresses the essence of what a true friendship means. I love it TAM-Lisa. ^_^

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

every day i look out a window but all i see r car .
most of them r ppl going to jobs.
jobs contribute to scocity.
so here is a question .
if millions of ppl r working hard every day to contribute to scociety and life how come things only get worse every day .
if u have an answer or wana be my friend email me at da_respect@yahoo.com plz :) ^_^' :hmpf:

Ryugen

Ryugen

Chibbi Style!

Very nice, well said.

Signature

Remember that of old, for it was there for a reason.

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

True friends help you through thick and thin no matter what. Like me & my best friend in the whole entire WORLD.........Tara. I love her so much (in a friend way) and she loves me too! :) (in a friend way). We've had so many cries together, we undertand each other, we've stuck up for each other and we've shopped together. :D

Signature

dose any body know xde my friend

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

Quote by xcf33One soul dwelling in two bodies -Socrates

Very poetic to the both you. TAM-Lisa, were you thinking of a friend when you wrote this? If so, it must be a very special friend, to inspire such a thought.

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

Funny, I was thinking about what a true friend was, and you listed every quality I thought of, except I didn't think of sympathy. In fact, I don't think sympathy is the right word, but I really don't care enough to figure out the right one.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.