Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GC Rvolution SMBM - Minitokyo

GC Rvolution SMBM

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Bodhi

Bodhi

believe in nothing...

Has annyone herad if super smash brother melee is coming out on the GC Revolution? Your god I hope so...

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i never did.......

Bodhi

Bodhi

believe in nothing...

if not now hopefully soon

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Not really the Gamecube version, but possibly better. :) That'll be interesting for sure.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

There IS going to be a SSMB for Revolution. Read it on IGN, and it was from an interview. It's supposed to support online fighting as well.

As much as I liked Melee, I'd like so see some kinda change. Maybe not to the core gameplay, but another larger branch of gameplay that's different. The last two have been pretty close.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

Quote by Inuyasha-FANi never did.......

me neither

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Yeah, I can't wait for it. Finally online multiplayer for me! (The last online for me was Dreamcast). I have Melee, but the most I've had is 3-player, and the other players are nowhere near my level of skill. I used to be really good at multiplayer, but but over the last few years I've had a lack of decent challengers, so my skills never reach anywhere near their potential. I'll be having online matches every day on Smash Bros. Revolution, if I can Looking forward to it!

Bodhi

Bodhi

believe in nothing...

Quote by MrNotSoFantasticYeah, I can't wait for it. Finally online multiplayer for me! (The last online for me was Dreamcast). I have Melee, but the most I've had is 3-player, and the other players are nowhere near my level of skill. I used to be really good at multiplayer, but but over the last few years I've had a lack of decent challengers, so my skills never reach anywhere near their potential. I'll be having online matches every day on Smash Bros. Revolution, if I can Looking forward to it!

wow really!! online play!!!? man thats awsoem too awsome... YES finnaly ranks... well hopefully... same here no one around really plays plys at my level expet close freinds who are fans aswell

The info has been out for awhile now. That game alone will give me a good reason of getting a Revolution. Wonder if the controllers will support the gameplay though

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.