Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your Horoscope?Think they are for real? - Minitokyo

What is your Horoscope?Think they are for real?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Mine is Virgo.........I don't care whats written in Horoscope section in Magazine, News papers etc...I feel its fake. How bout ya?

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

mine is Libra...those ppl are freak ~_~

Signature Image

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

i am a virgo as well. i dont ever look at my horoscope... yeah, i don't believe it either.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

my is scorpioi think it funnyin chinese zodia, i 'm a tiger i think

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

I'm a Libra. I don't read those weekly/monthly horoscope. I don't know ... whatever will be, will be. Just let it happens. Some surprise brightens the day. ^-^

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

hi, im a virgo too. :) i read the horoscope section sometimes, but i dont really buy much into it, stuff they say never happens.

Signature

I am a fish! I do not believe in my horoscope because it was never correct with my fate!

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

personaly i dont belaive in horoscope, how 12 signs can manage the people lifes, in this world are million and million of people, this cannot be for all of them. but read it is really funny

:nya:

pdt:
summimasen for my enGlish

liliveth

liliveth

liliveth & hermes

mine is libra and i read the general stuff about libra like personality. some part i find its true about myself, others i'm not quite sure

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. ~Jason Arnay~
Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

So...ya guys don't believe in Horoscope huh? Same here...they are just crap!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Im a scorpio. and most of the time my horoscope is false so i dont believe it either. ~_~

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I'm an Aries. I don't believe in horoscope stuff cos if it says in the libra's (for e.g) that they will find true love it's not as if every libra is gonna find true love. That's the way I look at it.

Signature

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

im a scorpioi but I dont think they are for real... so I dont believe in them

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

I'm a Capricorn. I don't believe in horoscope.. And I never really read it in papers, magazines etc.

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

I'm Sagittarius, I only found out when I was about 8 and reading the manga "knights of the zodiac" and became interested in them.

Yngn

Yngn

The One Winged Angel

i am Scorpio but never really read my horoscope nor do I belive what it says it is true

Cloud: Finally, We Meet.
Sephiroth: I was searching for you too.
Cloud: As Long as you continue to exist I cannot awake form my nightmare.
Cloud: You are my darkness.
Sephiroth: Then turn towards that darkness.
Sephiroth: Eternally refuse the light, to the nightmare of no awakening.
Signature Image

i'm a scorpio... i don't really believe in em.. once in a while when i do read it.. it kinda relate but that one thing can't be tru for allll scorpio so i don't really read into too much...

I'm Sagittarius, and I don't believe in horoscopes that tell you "this will happen today" or "during this month...", BUT I do believe in what books tell about about my way of being. For example, that sometimes sagittarius(I) harm people without even noticing, and if they notice, they feel bad about it, unless they have an ascendant that's makes a difference there.
And something extra: Most of my great boy friends (not boyfriends) are Scorpio o.o Coincidence or what?

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

Im a capricorn....but no i don't beleive in them at all, they're funny to read, but thats about it, so yea i don't beleive they're true or work or anything.

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Quote by endsoftheworld99Im a capricorn....but no i don't beleive in them at all, they're funny
to read, but thats about it, so yea i don't beleive they're true or
work or anything.

Same here, Even the Capricorn Part XD, there fun to read , thats all

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

i'm a pisces...and i believe they're true.i mean,not really in prediction your future or anything,but when it comes to the whole personality thing about them,i believe they work -shrug-

i m a libra. but i dont think it changes anything. all those predictions are very vague you can tell somthing abstract to any person no matter what sign they are

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

im a Libra, i like to read what the magazines and such have to say about the whole horoscope thing just for the fun of it, but i DO NOT actually believe it ^_^'

Signature Image

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

I'm a capricorn and I don't believe in them. I think its interesting to read them but other than that, no.

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.