Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Azumanga Daioh! - Minitokyo

Azumanga Daioh!

Tagged under Azumanga Daioh

page 1 of 1 18 total items

-Gamer-

G for Game

i just finished the seriess last night...well i guess early this morning and i really lov this series but a bit sad that its over :(, since i rented the DVDs from Netflix, i might wanna pick up the DVD Box set soon

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^ I've seen Azumanga Daioh 3 or 4 months ago... and, is the funnyest series i'ive never seen, i like specially Osaka XD...

And yes, the ending is sad >.< but i like it.

(Sorry if my english is bad, ^_^' )

Cya

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

The new thinpak boxset is about $70 and that's pretty cheap. Though you just won't get the extras or the Azumanga Daioh Mini-Movie in the collection.

Definately a series worth collecting.

That is by far the most funniest anime I have ever seen I never stop laughing I think I onyl saw up to ep 12 but I love it

Signature Image

I saw it about 2 years back... Azumanga Daioh's one of my most favorite animes XD

Azumanga is brilliant, had me holding my sides from laughter on more than one occassion. Favorite characters are ... too hard to pick, they are all hilarious in their own way. If you like Azumanga you should be on the lookout for the same artist's new manga called Yotsubato, which features a even smaller Chiyochan, but much less intelligent and has green hair.

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

I've never so much at an anime than I have from Azumanga Daioh. lmao.. :)
Yotsubato is good so far too, I've read the first 2 mangas. ^ ^

It's hilarious.
The whole thing about Azumanga Daioh is laughing :D
It is one of my favorites

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

Yes, azumanga daioh is a funny anime and is one of my favs. But i dont think its the FUNNIEST anime. Have u seen Full Metal Panic Fumoffu?

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

Quote by ZitohIf you like Azumanga you should be
on the lookout for the same artist's new manga called Yotsubato, which
features a even smaller Chiyochan, but much less intelligent and has
green hair.

"Less intelligent" is too harsh of label for a little girl like Yotsuba. I'd say she beats Chiyo-chan when it comes to sheer cuteness. :D

-Gamer-

G for Game

Quote by AcesHigh521Yes, azumanga daioh is a funny anime and is one of my favs. But i dont
think its the funniest anime. Have u seen Full Metal Panic Fumoffu?

yes i hav and the two shows a really close in funniness, its too close to tell which i enjoyed better, but i wasnt as sad when FMPF ended compared to AD

Signature
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

OSAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!xD xD xD

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

gud for u...(stares at dust)
not done yet, can't argue that it's funny...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

Osaka rules!! Hahahaha
My stomach hurts from laughing when I saw her...

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

yeah i seen it and i think its awesome aswell

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

I suppose you are right Wakari, Yotsuba is a bit young to be judging how intelligent she'll get. Still Chiyochan is on a whole different lvl even compared to the rest of the azu crew considering her age and I don't see cute Yotsuba skipping grades. Yotsuba is darned quite that is for sure, though it is hard to decide between her and Chiyo in the penguin/cat outfits.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> So far, I love the manga version. But I haven't finished the anime version (just watched Vol. 1), but while I'm saving up for my rental money at animeforest.com, I'm currently reading Yotsubato/Yotsuba&, somehow Yotsuba is a little bland compared to Azumanga thou.

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

azumanga daioh!!!!!! I think that's 1 of the best shows on the anime planet!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.