Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sakura taisen games have you played?? - Minitokyo

sakura taisen games have you played??

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hello.
Just wanted to ask if you have a game of these series, if yes which you think is the best. i personally have 3 games to the moment
1) Atsuki chishio ni
2) pari wa moereiru ka (ST3)
and 3) have just bought the latest installment Sakura V saraba itoshiki hito yo.
The idea is the same in all these games but i was really impressed by innovations presented in ST5. ive played thru the first episode. its smth great.
Actually am i the only person crazy enough to sit with a pack of dictionaries in front of the tv trying to understand what ppl are talking about, for me its a real fun. what about you guys?

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Nope! Have not try it yet ...Is it good?

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Quote by s9031496cNope! Have not try it yet ...Is it good?

i actually found out bout the game completely by chance and became a big fan. its because they are japanese and anime style. the plots are pretty exciting too, the only way to get them is to order in an online shop unless you live in japan

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

COOL 4 ya !!!!!!!!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Sounds great, I must get this one

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.