Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rockiee~ Happy Birthday! <3 - Minitokyo

Rockiee~ Happy Birthday! <3

page 1 of 1 16 total items

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Euna is yet again happy to anounce another birthday!

Today (21st Aug) is Rockiee (a.k.a. rocknroll-isgo)'s birthday! YAY!

Happy Birthday Rockiee from all of Antique FT Staff. We wish you the best b-day you've had in your life *throws confetti all over rockiee*

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/9420/rockieebday9bc.jpg
lol. Me ish copying others again, but nevermind that. As long as the thread looks purdy xD

You already know Pinky and I have dedicated our latest collab (in a very clever way =P) - +Pastel Fantasy+, just for your birthday, right?

Well, it seems to me that I've been promoting rather than saying happy b-day all this time xD

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCKIEE <3 <3 <3

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

@_@

yu .. yuu!! I wanted TO DO IT!! @______@ YU!! yuuuu!! unnniiii!!! *dies*
=-= anyways, rockiieee~ saki will give yu a bigu bigu surprise! jsut wait for it!! XD

*MWAH*

buh baii lover~ ^.~ yu ish saki's number one lover .. *-* then brom brom! and euna unni! GREAT JOB WITH ADVERTISING OUR SITE~ x3 kekekekke ..

*_* rockkiiee babiiee~ i'll see yu in my dreams~ xD

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

oh my.. son of a... man another b-day wallpaper to do @_@
God give me a break.. kidding. *winks*

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

....=/....jeez...dun fight, people ^_^"...... it's a B-day thread=/.......so...Congrats on rockie~!
Tanjoubi Omedatou Rockie~! XP hehe dunno what it means :o????? gues it XP~! hehe happy B-day rockie ^^

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Happy birthday Rockie~ I hope you have a great one :)

Mwahah... my gift is awesome.

Tantaga

Tantaga

Will Eat Your Children

A lot of people have birthdays in the Summer apparently XD . Well, happy birthday and best of luck handling all of the birthday walls and gifts you'll recieve :nya: .

Signature Image

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

haha Happy Birthday!!~
O-Tanjoubi Omedetou ^^
my B-day's coming up soon too >_< hahaha

boo

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Happy birthday, Rocker. May you fall to Saki's kingdom, or face the wrath of hell. jk

Whatever, just enjoy yourself~

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

Happy Birthday.

What a coincidence my birthday is Aug. 21st.

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

Happy Brthday Rockie!!!!!
I wish that you have a great birthday!!

O_O nuuuuuuu! T___T
eunie-corn i hate yuuu >:(
i was going to make this ><
darnnit, i knew i should've made it last night ;_;
oh well, happy birthday <3
i'll talk to you about you special present ^_~

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

*hands shinn over to rockie for her to juggle him through 17/18 hoops of fiyaaaah*
XD happy b'day rockie!! may you live forever and never look old! *floods rockie with tonnes of shinn clones!*

Signature

happy bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
hopw all ur bday wishes come true ^^

Happy Birthday Rocknroll-isgo!
May all your wishes come true! Have a great birthday filled with lots of fun and laughter!

Signature Image

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

hey rockie :P Happy birthday to you <33..
gah i didn't get ya anything t___t i'm so sorry *bows down for the rest of the day*
well i hope you have a great birthday and receive many many presents :D !!

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

rocknroll-isgo

rocknroll-isgo

Holy hole in a donut, Batman!

*Dances in the confetti and stuffs her mouth full of cake* XD

You beat Saki, Euna! O_O Congrats. Though you may not want to mention that to her... *whispers*she might eat you. *dodges strawberry-scented kunai* u_u

Anyway! *glomps* Thanks so much everyone! I had a great birthday --- jumped out of a plane at 13,500 ft. >:3

*runs off* Thank youuuuuuuu~

Signature Image
{----------------------------------------------------------------{Antique.POP}

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.