Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 learning japanese - Minitokyo

learning japanese

page 1 of 1 21 total items

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

i want to start learning japanese more than just catching a few words/phrases from anime while i still got free time and i don't know where to start. do you any good sites with some basic vocabulary/grammar tutorials?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

How bout this?
http://fredart.com/forums/index.php?s=299ee7b71ae2fffe506bf0b1cc97f8e0&showforum=11

Signature

gabrielve

Elvish Mage

heheh... my so called "close friend" (or girlfriend...naah... more or less but not exactly :) ) is studying japaneese (3rd year now :) ) at Poznan University (Poland of course :) )

Signature

Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.

at www.dbzdivx.com you wil see it when your there

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

I'm studying it at University. 18 months here in the Uk, and 18 months in Osaka. Full intensive 3 year course.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

Quote by MagefireHow bout this?
http://fredart.com/forums/index.php?s=299ee7b71ae2fffe506bf0b1cc97f8e0&showforum=11

thanks!
i don't have the $ to take a course of japanese @ a language centre in the university :\

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/wwwjdic.html
I find this site reliable if you want to know certain words or kanji.

it is very difficult to learn japanese isnĀ“t it?

a friend of mine learned japanese at university and he said it was kinda difficult

I've been studiyng it for a year and the only hard part is Kanji, since there is a lot to remember.

japanese is the language i'm most comfortable with in terms of learning.

its kinda hard to understand if you don't fully learn it.

i was considering learning japanese too...
but after experiencing a horrific time learning chinese
i decided to just back away from languages for good
anyways muzonaz... i dont think learning japanese on the
net will work... if you were really committed you would
take classes

heathis

heathis

empty

I've been trying to learn Japanese, but so (being self-taught) it's a slow process. I'd take classes, but until I get into college, there only language class I can take is for Spanish >_< and I have already take 2 years of that...

Signature
woo! I am a level 10!

well i know some jap but that is only cause at my school we are starting club jap.
cause we want to understand more than 6-7 words i can speak some good jap for bing 16 and not taking any class.but just so you know i do say the words cor. :)

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~thoureau/japanese.html

ehehehe...Read this..

Kozumara that link is too funny!

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I had to learn Japanese in Elementary school 0.0 So thats how I know it....X.X

hmmmm...

I see. It seem it is even more difficult than I expected

learning japanese eh... well i just finish my biginner class two days ago.. pretty fun.. sigh... i learn it because i like anime.. then i get laughed at for liking it.. and being called a sissy.. sigh...

o tu ziurejai - VU orientalistikos fakultetas Galbut jie ka nors siulo

EVERY MAN TO HIS TASTE

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

I kinda know japeneseBut the thing is that I kinda learns it from watching anime.Though I did check out this book once that tought you how to speak it but I never actually read it.:P

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.