Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what time is it at this very second?? - Minitokyo

what time is it at this very second??

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

what time is it at this very second??
this is a thread just for the fun of knowing what time it is for each person that posts!
for me is it 9:38:36 PM

Signature Image

It's 9:43:45 PM, here!

Signature

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

3:45:25 AM =_=

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

wow it is very early in the morning for you!!
or should i say late at night?
9:45:15 PM here

Signature Image

YOBO

VENGABOYS ROCK

6:45:1 pm

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

9:46:00 P.M (Canada) here. Nothing new.....

Winry89

Winry89

You left me here broken & alone

it's only 8:47 pm for me ... just waiting for anime to come on ! XD now it's 8:48 pm ... lol

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

5:50:17 AM ... "Yawning"....

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by Winry89it's only 8:47 pm for me ... just waiting for anime to come on ! XD now it's 8:48 pm ... lol

aaww your lucky, you get to see all the new saturday anime T_T
i dont have cable T_T T_T T_T T_T

Signature Image

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

it is 9:54 PM for me. making another crappy wallpaper at the moment. lol.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

9:08 PM

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by THE-DARK-PRINCE5:50:17 AM ... "Yawning"....

geez dark-prince why are you up so early?! did you even sleep?! lol

Quote by pogimonzgtit is 9:54 PM for me. making another crappy wallpaper at the moment. lol.

aaww im sure its not that bad!!
for m now its 10:27:15 PM

Signature Image

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

7:28 PM

Signature Image

whiteflowers

whiteflowers

Blessed White Angel ^^

here in Chile

22:30 PM ^^
in UK : 2:30 AM

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

here now its 10:51:57 PM
watchin tv while on the internet while makin a wallpaper! lol

Signature Image

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Quote by WindAlchemistgeez dark-prince why are you up so early?! did you even sleep?! lol

I didn't sleep, i will sleep now... You know that the-dark-prince has to stay awake on the night and sleep on the morning but don't worry this my habit only on my holidays, sometimes when i have college....
Anyway, the time now is: 6:54:00 AM .... good night for me on good morning for u....

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by THE-DARK-PRINCE

Quote by WindAlchemistgeez dark-prince why are you up so early?! did you even sleep?! lol

I didn't sleep, i will sleep now... You know that the-dark-prince has to stay awake on the night and sleep on the morning but don't worry this my habit only on my holidays, sometimes when i have college....
Anyway, the time now is: 6:54:00 AM .... good night for me on good morning for u....

lol that makes sense!
yes goodnight! somewhat goodnight for me too since it is now 10:57:36 PM dark here, but ill probably be going to sleep around 4 AM lol

Signature Image

It is now 11:04:10 PM

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

for me its 11:09:00!
so not too much difference between us rmuyo! probably just a difference because of our clocks ^_^

Signature Image

Well for me it is now 11:11:00, so we are very close and it must be my clock . Three clocks (counting my watch and the one on the computer) and each one is different then the other ^_^'

"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

lol yeah i know what you mean ^_^'
i usually try to set all my clocks off the clock on the tv channel
11:15:32 PM

Signature Image

Quote by WindAlchemistlol yeah i know what you mean ^_^'
i usually try to set all my clocks off the clock on the tv channel
11:15:32 PM

Every month or so I set them all together, and within a few days the are off from each other again.

11:23:34 PM

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

it's 11.30 here, still early in the morning :)

Well 11:31:58 PM here so not yet morning or late night, though anymore I admit this doesn't feel as late as it once did ^_^' .

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.