Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If had to choose where would you live? ( More inside) - Minitokyo

If had to choose where would you live? ( More inside)

page 1 of 1 19 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

If had to choose where would you live? In reality , an anime, or a video game ( ex: Final Fantasy)Me...I think in an anime because then I could fight monsters and be the heroine!!! Or I could be a ninja,,,endless posbilities!! Besides I wouldn't have to deal with my horrible life!! Also in an anime I would never be lonely! Which beleive me is a horrible feeling!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Definetly in anime... XD
I'd be like Lucy/Nyu from Elfen Lied!

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

dragonbard

dragonbard

Imitating Sanji

haha it's cool but honestly i'd stay in reality cause you can do somethin of your life and you choose your path...but it could be cool to be an anime or a game cause you could die and then "load" your last save point or many tadvantages like that....that would be so useful in everyday life hehehe

Well, life depends on AAYAA

Anime and video games are kinda silmilar. Also hints alot of games are anime inspired. I suppose anime cause the possibilites are endless and i'm not 32 bit.XD

Anime ofc. I'd like to live in the shuffle world :D

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

I think it would be so cool to live in the naruto world..teehee so that i could do all thoes cool ninja moves and i'd love to live in the final fantasy 10 world too so that i could summon aeons and all that cool stuff ^_^ so i guess the anime and game world would be nice

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Reality... cuz I can watch all sorts of anime here and when bored, can play my rpgs...

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

anime

Signature Image

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

If I could go into the Cosmic Era where Gundam Seed takes place, I'd live in anime just so I could be born as a Coordinator and pilot a kick ass Gundam. But since that'll never happen, I'm happy with reality.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

not enough choices....should of added book as a choice. but if i had to choose i would stay in reality where i can do many things...

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

Undecided. Although I like the interacting with people thing of reality, finding myself in an anime world would be kind of nice. What joys of visiting Cephiro (mkr) and hooking up with Fuu-chan. :D

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Undecided. i never thought abut it.

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

zink

zink

cookie?

i'd like to live in anime.

Signature Image

Kirakiri

teh insane bunny thing

The anime world. Everything seems so interesting and 'nice' in "there"...*___*

Signature
Current obsessions: GSD // Kira // Athrun // Anna ni Isho Datta no ni // Ishida Akira // Bleach

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Anime I think, but reality is so.. hmm. O_O *Ponders*
I'd visit the Cowboy Bebop world and bother Spike until he taught me his fightin' style, lol. :)
Ching! And join Luffy on his quest to find Gold Roger's One Piece. ;D
Realistically I'd say reality (noo!! HOW CAN I SAY that?! ^_^' ), but since the pull of anime is stronger right now I'll say anime. ^_^

-Gamer-

G for Game

its kinda sad that i chose anime but i do like the life of an anime character

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reality, cos im use to it.

Ennariel

La figlia che piange

I can't decide between anime and reality.
I'd love to live in anime because it's like living in a dream.
Living in reality teaches you more.

In an anime, I'd probably live in the Full Metal Alchemist world. Probably in Central.
In reality, I dream of moving to Italy.

~*~ "A man always wants to be a woman's first love. A woman always wants to be a man's last romance." ~*~

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I would say reality.
It might be boring and lame at times, but so would be living in an anime world.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.