Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NWP Movie Poster Contest - Announcing Results - Minitokyo

NWP Movie Poster Contest - Announcing Results

page 1 of 1 13 total items

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

Finally I am proud to pronounce the results of the now officially completed "The Movie Poster" contest of The NewWaveProject group Here they are:

The Judges

The Results

The Winners:
First Place: American Beauty by ocelotisun
Second Place: Wallace and Gromit by Tama-Neko
Third Place: The Silence Of The Lambs by ocelotisun

Congratulations to the winners and all participants!
Special thanks to all judges and the back up team - biri and DREAM!
Offsite hosted by www.NuclearSeasons.com

note: all scores were double-checked, but feel free to check for mistakes...
Please post your comments, reactions to the results and the posters, ideas for the next project here. thank you!

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Awesome posters u all got there ^_^.
Lots of great poster there >.<
Congrats ocelotisun >.>

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Congrats to ocelotisun,i think all the people from the contest that see the American Beauty poster fell in love with it,anyway,i dont have any complain[nothing bad for something that i made after some waller block],all i have to say is thanx to NWP for this great chance.

K I R A B O S H I !

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

Congratulations to ocelotisun for winning the contest with her beautiful posters of American Beauty and The Silence of the Lambs. Great work. And thanx to NewWaveProject for the contest.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Ahhhhh... congrats ocelo!!! Loved that poster to death... *^.~*

It was definitely interesting going through and reading judges' comments... even though there seemed like a huge divergence of opinion between judges on what is and is not desirable for the movie poster... i.e. the amount of information included, how much it should feel like a "real" appealing movie poster... or not O_O

Nonetheless, congrats to all the participants too and judges for their good hard work *^.~*

*waves bunny paws around*

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i would like to thank DernierCri for organizing this contest, all the participants and the 4 lady Mt judges. I appreciate all your hard work.

congratulations ocelotisun and Tama-Neko.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/Dream666/cloverpostera.gif
prizes can be found HERE

ladies, let me know what you want and ill send em out. ^^

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

Cheers to the winners and NWP for running the contest! :) I hope there will be more contests like this one in the future.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Congrats for the winners :D

Signature

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

It must have been a hard decision for the judges to make from so many fantastic and high quality submissions ~ A very beautiful and deserving winner ^.^

Thanks for making this contest happen DC, Dream, biri and all the judges, it was fun.
Congrats ocelotisun and tama! That american beauty poster was sure to win XD.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

congrats to all of the participants- your hard work and originality really shince through on each piece- we are all thankfull to see such inspiring works :)

congrats ocey and tama- stunning originality, belly wishes she had 1/8 your talent ;)

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Congratulations to the winners~ you earned it. Very nice posters, they look like actual movie posters. :)

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

congrats! now that's a word i do enjoy. congrats to the winners. fun times,

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.