Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [QUIZ] What kind of animal r u? - Minitokyo

[QUIZ] What kind of animal r u?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

lordshea

lordshea

~shea ohmsford~

Bring Up My Post (BUMP) pls

TrinityLi

TrinityLi

innocence

I got:

Friscky Fox! You love to steal chicken, or anything appealing, from ur friends(to borrow, of course)Ur never caught, ur to sly!

I'm not a fox :( I haven't stolen anything from my friends. Thanks for the quiz.

.:Time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana:.

Mitou-sama

Mitou-sama

petite cerise sucree

Ur a lovely lynx! You love to hike in the woods, and are Miss/Mr. Independent! You love to pounce, and r flexible, so you can get food easily!

^_^

"Life is a desire, not a meaning..."
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Le Petit Prince)

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Wow! A wolf. U love to romp in the snow, and have many friends! Ur strong from running around, u enjoy chasing before eating!

Signature Image

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

im...a killer whale? O.o

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Maji

Maji

The speaking corpse

My result..

Friscky Fox! You love to steal chicken, or anything appealing, from ur friends(to borrow, of course) Ur never caught, ur to sly!

Signature Image

BlackPsycho

BlackPsycho

Always believe in hope

I've got this

Congrats! Ur a killer whale. Reaching up to 35 mph, u r one of the most feared animals of the sea. U will eat anything, and love to swim as a pastime!

Wow! I'm wolf. I love to romp in the snow, and have many friends! I'm strong from running around, I enjoy chasing before eating!

Marx666

Marx666

Fire

Wow! A wolf. U love to romp in the snow, and have many friends! Ur strong from running around, u enjoy chasing before eating!

He He He

aydz

Pink goddess

Friscky Fox! You love to steal chicken, or anything appealing, from ur friends(to borrow, of course)Ur never caught, ur to sly!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ur a lovely lynx! You love to hike in the woods, and are Miss/Mr. Independent! You love to pounce, and r flexible, so you can get food easily!

i am Godzilla

lordshea

lordshea

~shea ohmsford~

Bring Up My Post

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

This is what I got:

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

Tia-Noemi

Tia-Noemi

Yuri no Tiarys

My result:

Congrats! Ur a killer whale. Reaching up to 35 mph, u r one of the most feared animals of the sea. U will eat anything, and love to swim as a pastime!

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

http://images.quizilla.com/S/SM/SMY/smylorange/1136511928_yPicturesL.jpg

up up and away

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Quote: Wow! A wolf. U love to romp in the snow, and have many friends! Ur strong from running around, u enjoy chasing before eating!

Signature Image

http://images.quizilla.com/S/SM/SMY/smylorange/1136511928_yPicturesL.jpg

Thanks for the quiz^^

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Ur a killer whale. Reaching up to 35 mph, u r one of the most feared animals of the sea. U will eat anything, and love to swim as a pastime!

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.