Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cooking or Baking? Which do u prefer? - Minitokyo

Cooking or Baking? Which do u prefer?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

Yeah, well juz as the title says, which do u actually prefer, cooking or baking?
some people may say that its actually the same, but honestly, i dont think so. i prefer baking stuff (breads, cookies, cakes) than making dishes ^_^'
Its much more fun and i juz love putting in everything in together (flour, eggs, etc) and then mixin them.

cooking is alrite too, but still. i prefer BAKING!! XD

Signature

I like cooking better because you can make more kinds of food you know and also you can't survive with only baking you need alittle both...Also it's kind of nice to make others food you know..

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Bakin!!!! I love to make cookies and Brownies!!!!!
Hey cool thread!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

baking....cuz its so much fun hehehe and...i get chocolate cake outta it XP

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

I prefer baking.. but cooking is pretty fun too. :)

hello all my first post weee >_<!!! anywho baking all the way. i have a massive sweet tooth for a twiggy girl. it's rather humorous. though for the most part baking is probably worse for your health than cooking; it's just so much easier! i can bake but theres something about cooking i can't do it. maybe it's all the prep cooking takes the slicing and such. or maybe its just the simplicity of baking. whatever's sweet tends to go with sweet things etc etc simple rules. cooking is so much more complex more often than not for me. the wrong spice can totally botch the flavor. though i think cooking up a dish would probably feel very satisfying if i could do so, i stay away from cooking to save myself and others the torcher. i feel so deficient!

baking. I like making cookies and cakes and stuff ^^ I'm not very good at cooking. Baking is easier.. all you have to do is measure and mix and stuff

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Baking's easier, but I like both.

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

Mmm...cooking...I don't know how to bake hehehhehe

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

I prefer not to do both, I prefer eating :D
But if I have to choose one, I'd go with cooking...

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't like to cook. It is a chore for me. However, I enjoy baking on occassion. I like cakes and brownies; so, I don't mind the time it takes to get the result.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

I prefer both.
Baking is for fun! :)
Cooking is for survival.

Signature

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

cooking cos it's less hard workk, it could be just poping soething in the oven that you bought from Tescos :D Baking is just more work but at least you know what's in it but I still prefer cooking :)

Signature

I'm pretty lousy at both :sweat: . I find baking a little easier and lot more fun though, especially when you're doing it with a bunch of riends. And a spaz like me doesn't have to worry about burning stuff...you just pop it into the oven and wait once you're done with the hard part. Even I can handle that...

Cooking, i think baking is a lot of hard work

i prefer cooking since it could be as spontaneous as you like *grimace* baking... it feels very methodical and a bit too robotic for me

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

i cant cook, i cant bake T_T
i live on fast food and food in 5 minutes from micowave T_T

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

er...neither?

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

Quote by royaldarkness
er...neither?

yup :P

when i had a g/f she was cooking sometimes for me but now we're not togehter any longer T_T

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

It doesn't matter to me! I just like making things from scratch and making them for people to eat, for some reason I love doing that, but don't rush me in the kitchen for I will smack you with my spat!

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

cooking, has lots of stuff i can cook

cooking all the way

Signature Image

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

cooking

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

I probably enjoy baking more but only if I make it from scratch.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.