Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Gallery Entry 'Naruto Ninja Girls' - Minitokyo

Deletion of Gallery Entry 'Naruto Ninja Girls'

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hello I will like a small precision :)

I received this message:
"errel,

The image you submissed entitled Naruto Ninja Girls was removed from Minitokyo, because Minitokyo did not have a to fully complete the creation of your submission. This can be caused by one or more of the following:

- Loss of connection either due to your ISP or the Minitokyo server during the process of uploading.
- Cancellation of the upload process by the user before completion.
- Corrupt file upload. The file you were trying to upload is corrupted. Check it's integrity by previewing it.
- Accidental duplication. Sometimes the file you upload will be posted twice, therefore one of your uploads will be removed. If this is the case, ignore the following statement.

Please reupload a valid version of the file again and while uploading, wait until Minitokyo automatically redirects you to the newly created submission before closing the window.
Minitokyo Staff
This is an automated message"

Do you erased my image (http://img387.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wallero204815364ec.jpg) for its too great resemblance to that of Vaasasu? (http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/12199/). There are however notable differences. The size of the characters is the principal one. The arrangement, size of the file... too.
Thank you to precise the explanation.
:)

Signature Image
I am a NuGeneration & I squat French-Tribu

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You need to reread the message that botchii sent to you. Your wallpaper was removed because the upload was incomplete and the result was a black image. Upload the wallpaper again.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

However one managed very well to see it, several people put it in favourites.
And it is the second time that I post it.
The first I believed that the size was too large (2048), I thus repost it in 1600 but same the post of deletion arrived.

By reading the message it seems to to me well that it is a technical problem. But I do not want to insist if it is other thing. From where my post ;)

(sorry for my english ^^" I hope you understand me )

Signature Image
I am a NuGeneration & I squat French-Tribu

Well, maybe, did you get the same message from the bot every time you posted your wall up?
If so, than I dont know, why not try uploading it again? ^_^

Signature Image

that happened with one of my sisters uploads too

Signature Image

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Quote by errel
- Accidental duplication. Sometimes the file you upload will be posted twice, therefore one of your uploads will be removed.

Maybe it looks too much like the one you copied from...they do look awfully similar.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.