Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Soshi or Night? - Minitokyo

Soshi or Night?

Tagged under Zettai Kareshi

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

syrianwind

syrianwind

;illusion is a mirage of reality

Well i finished the last book of Zettai Karesi at long last!! *stretches and yawns*
the ending was albeit anti-climax though dontcha tink?? :) i still stick firmly with the opinion that Night should have stayed with Riiko instead of speccy Soshi..
why is it that Yuu Watase's endings are so warped?? anyone got anyting to say about whether Night or Soshi should have stayed with Riiko? hmm lesseeee..

Good points about Night:
-sweet
-kind
-gentle
-won't get you pregnant
-considerate
-a great cook
-excels academically, physically, and sexually
-absolutely perfect robot boyfriend

Good points about Soshi:
-sweet
-kind
-gentle
-real-life human
-knows Riiko well
-a great cook
-considerate
-loyal and devoted
-excels academically, physically, but sexually not so sure.. *wicked grin*
-almost-perfect human boyfriend

hmm.. YOU DECIDE!! [ahaha im still biased and rooting for Night]

Signature
I\'ve searched for pieces of myself,
counting the endless nights all the while.

Ennariel

La figlia che piange

I haven't read all of that. I'm reading it from ShojoBeat. I like it a lot so far. ^.^ I guess I've been spoiled with an ending, but I figured this would've happened.
To me, Soshi is better. Night is more attractive, but I'd rather have an almost perfect human boyfriend then a perfect robot one. I'd much rather live with some flaws.

~*~ "A man always wants to be a woman's first love. A woman always wants to be a man's last romance." ~*~

i stopped reading that manga after a while *shrugs* i prefer night by himself though XP

~why should you have to pick one when you have both? sorry i could go crazy sometimes>_> but seriously must we pick only one...sorry about that again i'll just go now...~

fallen-dreams

Fallen Dream

err... this is tough! i already read the whole manga ^^;; it is tough to decide ._____. but meh.. i think i would prefer soushi coz he is real and he will age like riiko and night is never age (=________=" ppl would think riiko is his grandma one day) XD they r both cute and hot!~

There is no such thing as coincidence. Only the inevitable.

I want Night to go with Riiko!

Maybe if Yuu Watase decides to do a 'zettai kareshi 2' someday, I hope Gaku comes up with an idea to make Night age with Riiko. Then they can age together, and die together.. (>__<)

AND Soshi will go with that crazy nurse he kissed! WAHAHA!

Night, definitaly!

Hmmm....that's such a tough one but I reakon Soshi, he's the kind that'll make you eat ya veges coz they're good for you. That slight bossiness bout his character is sexy ^_^;

hm i love yuu watase's work. full of romance <3 XD
so anyway well both of them are like perfect so i guess if i can like ''own'' one of them i'm already satisfied XD XD
but if i had to choose one i think i'll choose Night. :\

hmmm, i've read finish the whole series and i think it's probably the only "ideal" ending that the mangaka can come up. after all, like you said/wrote, with Night, Riiko will not be able to have childen. (i guess they can adopt?) the relationship will not be realistic in the long run. (hmm, actually this series kind of remind me of Chobits.)

in the beginning, i liked Night much better and pitied Soshi. but in the end, i think it's best for Riiko to be with Soshi after all. XD

Night has sex appeal but overall I am voting for Soshi because he isn't as popular as Night. Night could get anyone. Besides, Soshi has been there for Riiko long before Night was so, he should get the girl! :)

=__= Read this manga a while ago. I prefer Night, yeah, A LOT MORE! It's not that I hate Soshi but I think he is... too ordinary ~_~. I had a lot of different feelings after I finished the series but now I forgot most of it *<-dumb*, I just remembered that along the series I always wish for Riiko and Night :D.

Uhm... is it love between Night and Riiko or just program? Yuu Watase shows that it is love but still I have some doubts about it -_-

Night!
Soshi is hot sometimes...he looks better without his glasses on...But I don\'t really like it when Night gets jealous or acts stupid...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please do not bump threads that have not been active for over 4 weeks if you don't have anything new to add to the discussion.

Signature Image

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Quote by fireflywishesPlease do not bump threads that have not been active for over 4 weeks if you don't have anything new to add to the discussion.

Favourites threads are aldo discouraged as they seldom evolve into meaningful discussion.

Closed

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.