Final Fantasy VII Images on MT

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Cancel

I noticed most uploaded images are that of Tifa and hardly any other characters (especially the males - where are Garrett and Cid?). Tifa was not the attention-grabber as much as she is now back when I played the game. Her (beautiful) re-made character in FF7: AC surely had a major role in changing her image. Her even-bigger-than-before boobs undoubtedly played a major role too.

(I was in fact more interested in Yuffie herself, who is a more vibrant and 'fun' character).

p.s. I have some old scans and wallpapers for FF7. They are of low resolution (generally 800x600) and I cannot recall where I got them. Can I upload them here?

• Aug 21, 2005
Cancel

i agree i think there should be more picture of cloud and vincent and the rest of the male characters instead of having tifas boobs blown out of proportion and naked i think you should upload those pictures

Cancel

you are right about tifa, more pictures of ff7, the better :D
you can upload them.

• Aug 21, 2005
Cancel

Unfortunately it's a no go.

a minimum of 1000,000 pixels on each image is required by MT and that automatically disqualifies 800x600 (480,000 pixels) images. Too bad, I guess. :)

• Aug 21, 2005

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.